Hunto's homophobic caricature about Lesnar and says Dana White should die in hell

I haven't said much about this whole thing but... I will say that if they decided to make it a rule to fine you your entire purse for cheating then i'm sure a lot of people would stop doing it. That's a biiiiig deal.

I really wish people would just read Mark's book. He specifically talks about Pride's rampant PED use in his book.

This is old school stuff.

Right, I remember now. In Hell, Satan's lover Chris was killed by Sadam on multiple occasions and he reappeared in it every time. Where was he gonna go, Detroit?

13754602_1193688480676180_1044673725986157018_n.jpg

You're being homophobic by saying gay ppl inject needles into their butts.

Hunt should give back all his money he got from evil UFC. Shouldn't take blood money from a corrupt organization...that would be wrong

PRIDE had an open policy PED users were fighting other PED users. All was fair and all the fighters knew that.

Brock vs. Hunt was literally a juice head who has been gearing since he was 18 vs some bloated Samoan natty. Totally different scenario.

Hunt said he was clean

I haven't said much about this whole thing but... I will say that if they decided to make it a rule to fine you your entire purse for cheating then i'm sure a lot of people would stop doing it. That's a biiiiig deal.

Yea two years without a purse isn't a big deal lol wat

What about? Care to share? Curious...
Few cliffs?
It's fascinating to get an inside look as to what went on over there. We all know that shit was corrupt and weird, but I didn't realize how absurd they were.
They didnt give a shit about PEDs, that's for sure. Hunt asked about it and they basically just said you can do whatever you want. But he had already seen the negative effects from the stuff on guys in the kickboxing circuit. He also points out that, despite not using steroids putting him at a disadvantage, the real reason his career fell apart was because his life fell apart.
He talks at length about Pride in various other ways, too. There is a really funny story where he had gotten fed up with being mistreated during contract negotiations and demanded a meeting on his own turf in Australia with the boss of Pride to hash it out in person. He brought along a friend that could speak Japanese but the Pride folk didn't know it. After a while, his buddy confirmed they were lowballing him to the extreme and being total douchebags. So Hunt then threatened to bodily hurl the boss of Pride out of the restaurant and into the harbor if he didnt start treating Mark right. Then, some time later, he found out that same guy he threatened had once secured all the best fighters from a rival promotion by kidnapping the owner of that promotion and holding him at gunpoint in a hotel room for days until he signed over his dudes.

Back