human race evolution

Tavares1988

Lyoto machida's cute puppy
Banned
Reaction score
just wondering all europeans evovled to be white because of the extreme cold in europe. do u guys think that the white australians and the white americans will evolve and also change color in the near future?because of the difference in climate? maybe not now but give it time a thousand to a million years .

just wondering all europeans evovled to be white because of the extreme cold in europe. do u guys think that the white australians and the white americans will evolve and also change color in the near future?because of the difference in climate? maybe not now but give it time a thousand to a million years .

we mixed with neanderthals.

Some argue that human evolution is all but over, due to how technologically advanced the species has become.

They'll evolve due to the mixing of races, at least in the US. Latinos are coming here at such a high rate that bigwigs predict there will be more Spanish speakers as a first language than English within the next 20-30 years. So there's that.

Not sure about Australia though.

I doubt that will happen, as our life style is quite a bit different than it was in the past coupe of thousand years. We'll probably evolve to become weaker as we rely on technology more and more

I doubt that will happen, as our life style is quite a bit different than it was in the past coupe of thousand years. We'll probably evolve to become weaker as we rely on technology more and more

we are obviously weak right now. we dont have the super senses of any animal. imtalking about the change in color only.

we are obviously weak right now. we dont have the super senses of any animal. imtalking about the change in color only.

A human baby is genetically identical now to 40,000 years ago........the species has not evolved to be weaker.

Lifestyle is what has maybe "weakened" the species.

A human baby is genetically identical now to 40,000 years ago........the species has not evolved to be weaker.

Lifestyle is what has maybe "weakened" the species.

wow i didnt know that. but stil i cant think of any animal that we could kill using only our senses , speed power and agility if we wherethe same size/weight with that animal without using our inteligence. for example id kill an ant with one step but if we where the same size the ant would win no contest. that is how weak we are

wow i didnt know that. but stil i cant think of any animal that we could kill using only our senses , speed power and agility if we wherethe same size/weight with that animal.

Because we don't need to. We've evolved enough to know how to make tools to dominate all other species. Now its time for the tools to evolve and dominate us.

I think we will have climate change before race change

Will we even exist in a thousand years?
Assuming we do, skin color might change not because of climate but chemicals, pollution, progress , etc.

Are you positing that Americans and Australians will evolve to be more athletic and explosive?

Have we evolved or devolved? because studies suggest that Homo Erectus & Neanderthals were a lot stronger than we are.

Some argue that human evolution is all but over, due to how technologically advanced the species has become.

It basically is, on average there has been only one genome change per 50,000 years since we diverged from chimps. It's unfathomable to imagine what technology will do to the species over that amount of time.

When diversity is achieved(i.e. white people are no more) the people in those cold countries will eventually transcend and become mighty and white again.

This means that liberals will have to implement a cycle of "diversity" programs to eradicate the white people every 20,000 years or so.

These policies will continue until the racist dinosaurs come back and eat the liberals.

Are you positing that Americans and Australians will evolve to be more athletic and explosive?

nope. im asking if their white skin color will change by time because obviously all white australians and americans came from europe .their white skin color are well adapted to very cold climate. now it is different because they are living in a differnt climate

1,000 years from now there will be no guys and no girls, just wankers (edit: it appears many among us have already reached this particular stage in human evolution).

Back