human race evolution

I have no idea what you're asking.

He's asking why the skin changes would spread through the population without differential reproduction.

Evolution is not what it used to be.

Everything in nature is deterministic, but because we are conscious, we have free will, because we have free will we can control nature, and we do control it more and more as the science progress, but we cant be determined by nature and simultaneously control it.

So since we are not determined by nature (more or less, for now), its also got little (or less) to do with OUR evolution.

So "evolution" will be determined (again, more or less) by economics, politics, science (technologies) and culture.

My point is that i agree somewhat with Banchan. :)

Rusk you need to accept compatibilism man. ACCEPT IT.

You never had a real choice anyways.

I have no idea what you're asking.

In response to what you had previously posted.

I thought evolution as you described would not be happening.

The way I understand it evolution was a nature enforced form of selective breeding. Those that survive has the best chance off passing on their genes, thos best suited to the environment survive.

In the modern world nature enforced selective breeding does not take place.

Demographics will effect changes in populations well before anything else. If one considers the US as an example, within a single lifetime the country will go from 80% to sub 50% white. Similarly, Australia will be majority Asian by the end of the century, and Europe will be very diverse.

The way I understand it evolution was a nature enforced form of selective breeding. Those that survive has the best chance off passing on their genes, thos best suited to the environment survive.

I still have no idea what you're saying.

What is "nature enforced selective breeding"? Do you mean natural selection?

If that is what you mean, then why wouldn't it occur in a "modern world"?

Are you suggesting there is no evidence to accept that humans have continued to evolve ?

I still have no idea what you're saying.

What is "nature enforced selective breeding"? Do you mean natural selection?

If that is what you mean, then why wouldn't it occur in a "modern world"?

Are you suggesting there is no evidence to accept that humans have continued to evolve ?

Yes, they are the same thing.

i am talking about right now

That isn't part of the parameters of the question. The man/woman who started the thread wants to know if Europeans will get darker living in temperate regions like Southern USA and Australia over 1 million years.

That's the crude way of seeing evolution, but it actually highlights a major dispute between Darwin and neo-Darwinists.

Darwin viewed the process of species differentiation in terms of area and gradual adaptation. The neo-Darwinists see it as a matter of isolation and migration, like in Mayr's theory of geological speciation, and Gould and Lewontin's theory of punctuated equilibrium.

Speciation is still a controversial subject. Nobody can really say what makes a species what it is. Lynn Margulis argues for symbogenesis to describe the process of speciation. The resurgence of physiology to explain evolutionary changes is another factor.

I dont know much about evolution but I do believe gay people are more evolved than straight people. I actually believe their are gifted gay people among us. Theyres probably only a handfull of them and they are known as dog people.

People are probably wondering about why are dog people gay? Well its obvious, gays produced dog people because of doggy style sex.

But that leaves the possibility that female dog people may not be gay cause they dont do it doggy style.

But I reckon all dog people are gay, even the women. :D

I am the one.

Last edited:
That isn't part of the parameters of the question. The man/woman who started the thread wants to know if Europeans will get darker living in temperate regions like Southern USA and Australia over 1 million years.

oh right, we won't from that. now, in a million years will we have any one race people left?

Back