How would you rate Amanda Nunes performance last night?

you would think rogans sherdog account would be a little more discrete

Credit to the champ. but she hasn't done anything to really impress me tbh

Just has good heavy hands,

and the last girls she beat basically checked out,

Who poses a challenge to her now?

Well, one could argue that Amanda was just landing 1-2 combinations and that this wouldn't work against a better striker. However, a lot of stuff that happens in a fight is highly situational and you can't blindly follow the plan every single time. Personally, I believe Amanda felt that Ronda was hurt after those first 2 shots and she just went on punishing her, she was following her instincts and it worked out well for her.

I don't think she'd be applying the same tactic if she were fighting someone she didn't hurt or someone who's actively defending. Really hard to tell at this point, once she's fought a few more girls we can draw the line and analyze it.

She did what she was supposed to against that human punching bag.

I respect that. In training when I used to get tagged in light sparring I used to lose my composure and go after it leading to slop and more of a beating. Same thing happens with Rhonda I believe. She has the tools but needs to be surrounded with unfamiliarity and new aspects in order to get out of her comfort zone and the "yes men". But with 3 mil checks at least be a little respectful and graceful in defeat. I was paying something around $175/month so I had a right to be pissed lol.

I sparred this big black dude that made Iron Mike look small. Same build only this dude was taller and broad as fuck. I out boxed him. Stick and move. Stick and move. He was a grown man early or mid 20s. I am a kid at the time 15. I realize he set traps and I am fucked when I feel my back touch the ropes. I see his left move and I went to slip what I thought was a jab. NOPE. Left hook hybrid uppercut. I felt my back leg buckle. To this day, I have no clue how I stood up and stayed on my feet. I was 140lbs. Dude was 245lbs. The man could have teed off on me. He did not. It made me think of Jet Li Fearless when the strike that did not land would have ended a life. That black dude went pro. I ran into him a decade later. I thanked him for not killing me that day. He could have broke my jaw, my nose, my teeth, and or gave me brain damage. He showed mercy. The fight game is real. What that session taught me was to find a new club cause I had no business in there with that monster lol Light sparing was 60/40 though, some dudes were state champs or going for nationals. You felt sick sparing some guys cause you knew there 60/40 was BALLS TO THE WALL.

175$/month? Explain? I wanted RR to win her belt back but, I think her time is best to go do something else. She is the WMMA Pioneer. The sport has changed in her year off. The talent has skyrocketed. When she was at the top, she ripped through a lot of cans. I blame PR and UFC hyping up her striking.

When you identify with yourself as being '_____' that, whatever "that is," and you have your ego ripped to shreds the way hers was not just for yourself to see but the entire world, it is a pretty tough pill to swallow. I think RR needs to read some Ecky bro. She is still a great champ and awesome for the sport. I wish she showed more humility and was more genuine at the top then she was. Maybe she fights again or maybe its a career. She made a lot of money. She has her health. Go travel. Go explore. Go to that next stage in your development of consciousness. Life awaits.

What would happen if Nunes faced Correia, McMann, or Davis (the three women who Rousey KO'd)?

Nunes by massacre.

Well, one could argue that Amanda was just landing 1-2 combinations and that this wouldn't work against a better striker. However, a lot of stuff that happens in a fight is highly situational and you can't blindly follow the plan every single time. Personally, I believe Amanda felt that Ronda was hurt after those first 2 shots and she just went on punishing her, she was following her instincts and it worked out well for her.

I don't think she'd be applying the same tactic if she were fighting someone she didn't hurt or someone who's actively defending. Really hard to tell at this point, once she's fought a few more girls we can draw the line and analyze it.
The bold part ran through my mind live during the fight, but the 1-2 combo is what helped prevent the take down. That and keeping the hands low.She fought smart. Like she said "I knew Honda could not take my punches."

Please you just did not compare Nunez to Kim smh.. bro I would also look great punching a sack of potatoes ... for wmma her striking works but her skill level is mediocre at best.. holly is the only female who has good boxing skills .

Holly is the only female with good boxing skills? Maybe you'd like to explain why this happened like 20 times in their fight?

ap_ufc_chicago_mixed_martial_arts_83533157.jpg

Holly is the only female with good boxing skills? Maybe you'd like to explain why this happened like 20 times in their fight?

ap_ufc_chicago_mixed_martial_arts_83533157.jpg
The weight cut was too much for her.. she was lethargic and zombie like.. anyone who has had to go through tough weight cuts knows what I'm talking about.. it also clouds up your mind .. holly is the only pro boxer in the UFC wmma

Really impossible to tell because Ronda was so bad. Did she even land a single punch?
I think Amanda knew she had it almost immediately. After she started tagging Ronda she just moved forward with her hands down and hit her at will.

I don't think she'd be applying the same tactic if she were fighting someone she didn't hurt or someone who's actively defending.

She wouldn't. She didn't pounce on McMann and Tate until she was sure she had broken them.

Amanda looked like she fought a random girl from the street. Ronda looked so incredibly bad it really becomes hard to gauge Nunes performance. But i'm gonna go with Nunes being 10/10 and Edmond being the worst coach in recorded human history.

i rate it 3251/10 if you tko the DNB you are my Queen
-Amanda Bless

Ronda's Fans

Well, being that she annihilated Ronda inside a couple of minutes, I'd say it was pretty f*cking good......

flawless - ronda tried to clinch and got nothing but a fist to the face.

The weight cut was too much for her.. she was lethargic and zombie like.. anyone who has had to go through tough weight cuts knows what I'm talking about.. it also clouds up your mind .. holly is the only pro boxer in the UFC wmma

No she is not.

Back