How would you rate Amanda Nunes performance last night?

She's good, but not great. I know Johanna has a massive weight disadvantage, but I think she would get tooled by a Johanna clone in her division.

Ronda looked horrible. She wasn't even there. When Amanda walked up and threw a straight right and Ronda didn't even try to move I knew it was over. It's kind of hard to rate Amanda when Ronda looked so bad.
Ahahahah why you sticking up for Ronda so much bro? She knew this fight was coming, had extraneous time to prepare since she was gifted media passes. lol excuses after excuses. Just like rondas mom

Ahahahah why you sticking up for Ronda so much bro? She knew this fight was coming, had extraneous time to prepare since she was gifted media passes. lol excuses after excuses. Just like rondas mom
Sticking up for Ronda? Do you speak English? I gave her the most scathing review I've ever given a pro fighter.

Ronda looked horrible. She wasn't even there. When Amanda walked up and threw a straight right and Ronda didn't even try to move I knew it was over. It's kind of hard to rate Amanda when Ronda looked so bad.

I was pulling for RR since, everyone abandoned her after the loss. The hungry don't get fed gentlemen. She looked like a punching bag out there. It was a good stoppage by Herb who is known for awful stoppages. I think RR should go back to retirement. Maybe write a book or try WWE. The fight game is over for her.

With Amanda, she is like female Mike Tyson. You pretty much gotta run, slip, and move for the first few rds Capitalize as the time goes on but, RR literally was flat footed, came up straight on the end of her punches, had no angles. I think she was rocked after the first shot if I am honest guys.

Sticking up for Ronda? Do you speak English? I gave her the most scathing review I've ever given a pro fighter.
Read your other posts buddy on other threads buddy. Keep telling yourself that. Lol

Its hard to credit one person when the other looked horrible. RR was far from anything but a punching bag. It is really sad. Tate got her ass beat but, she was always a good sport. Hella sexy too. I am glad she headed out of the sport and beat the girl who KTFO RR. Tate always remained feminine and a badass. I think this is why fans love her regardless of losing big fights. She had crazy heart.

She smashed the "GOAT" in 30 seconds and there were no "lucky-punch"

She's kind of legit...

I agree with TS here...absolutely no resistance whatsoever in that "fight" not a knock on Amanda..her opponents performance was below piss poor though.

Its hard to credit one person when the other looked horrible. RR was far from anything but a punching bag. It is really sad. Tate got her ass beat but, she was always a good sport. Hella sexy too. I am glad she headed out of the sport and beat the girl who KTFO RR. Tate always remained feminine and a badass. I think this is why fans love her regardless of losing big fights. She had crazy heart.
I agree it was pretty sad. But like I said, she had a lot of time to prepare physically and mentally (13 months). She got to skip media obligations which no other fighter has been granted.
I think fans loved Tate because she seems genuine. After her loss to rousey for the second time she tried to shake rondas hand and was denied with the bird. That's where Tate and Rhonda differ, Attitude and respect.

She smashed the "GOAT" in 30 seconds and there were no "lucky-punch"

She's kind of legit...

RR has been a fragile broken version of herself who should see a sports psychologist even if this is the last we have seen her.

"thinking about killing myself" + "needs to have his his babies" @ bf

She needs help. I wanted her to win her belt back because everyone abandoned her.

Even though Holly done fucked up in her last fight.. I'd like to see her fight Nunes.

I agree it was pretty sad. But like I said, she had a lot of time to prepare physically and mentally (13 months). She got to skip media obligations which no other fighter has been granted.
I think fans loved Tate because she seems genuine. After her loss to rousey for the second time she tried to shake rondas hand and was denied with the bird. That's where Tate and Rhonda differ, Attitude and respect.

Dude, neither of us are fighters. Correct me if I am wrong. I remember boxing and jits as a kid. I remember sparing. You got cracked and its psychologically damaging. I think she needs to get some real help. It sucks. Now, if fans saw her reveal genuine side of her on the Ellen show, an ounce of femininity, genuine, real, she would be relatable. The flipping off people and not touching gloves rubbed everyone the wrong way.

Tate is nails. She ducked nobody. She seemed approachable. I think Nunes will have her day sooner or later.

The one man that could save her going forward:

tony-robbins-success-quote-520.jpg

Chuck saw him after some loses.

trpmice_350.jpg

There comes a time when a fighter should check out of the sport. This maybe RRs time too. I am not a doctor but, last night cannot be good for the brain. Taking suicide last time on Ellen is no good but, I can only imagine back to back KO losses. This is not good guys.

Seeing Tony or a world class sports psychologist would be ideal.

Dude, neither of us are fighters. Correct me if I am wrong. I remember boxing and jits as a kid. I remember sparing. You got cracked and its psychologically damaging. I think she needs to get some real help. It sucks. Now, if fans saw her reveal genuine side of her on the Ellen show, an ounce of femininity, genuine, real, she would be relatable. The flipping off people and not touching gloves rubbed everyone the wrong way.

Tate is nails. She ducked nobody. She seemed approachable. I think Nunes will have her day sooner or later.
I respect that. In training when I used to get tagged in light sparring I used to lose my composure and go after it leading to slop and more of a beating. Same thing happens with Rhonda I believe. She has the tools but needs to be surrounded with unfamiliarity and new aspects in order to get out of her comfort zone and the "yes men". But with 3 mil checks at least be a little respectful and graceful in defeat. I was paying something around $175/month so I had a right to be pissed lol.

Hard to evaluate Nunes based on that fight because her opponent had such bad striking.

But based on her overall body of work she's been steadily improving these last few years. 7-1 in the UFC. Ronda is 6-2 in the UFC.

She smashed it..
Then went home and smashed it..

Not sure about last night... Was it Amanda being too good or because Ronda was too bad that night? Or a little bit of both? Ronda just didn't look like she was there. The nightmares of her first loss were haunting her. Too bad she didn't fight through. Even though am not a fan, i was hoping to see a good come back.

Back