How would you rate Amanda Nunes performance last night?

Joe Rogan's Kettlebell

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Credit to the champ. but she hasn't done anything to really impress me tbh

Just has good heavy hands,

and the last girls she beat basically checked out,

Who poses a challenge to her now?

rate it 10-10. her striking is top notch and shes not overextending into clinches anymore. also saves her cardio that used to be bad because her technique is cleaner.

was funny watching miesha trying to tell bisping hows shes not overextending and how much better she got. bisping wasnt hearing it and it was funny listening to miesha say over and over "i t
old you. I told you"

you fight her

I'm ready

dominic-the-midget-in-boxing-gear-2.jpg

dude... she will take you out back - rape you - and then come inside and have a beer.

10 cause she beat ronda, but for real idk? it's hard to judge how she looked cause ronda looked so bad, amanda didn't even break a sweat in there.

Ronda looked horrible. She wasn't even there. When Amanda walked up and threw a straight right and Ronda didn't even try to move I knew it was over. It's kind of hard to rate Amanda when Ronda looked so bad.

I'm ready

dominic-the-midget-in-boxing-gear-2.jpg

200_s.gif

this isnt me praying for you..................this is me wishin a n!^*a would

Ronda looked horrible. She wasn't even there. When Amanda walked up and threw a straight right and Ronda didn't even try to move I knew it was over. It's kind of hard to rate Amanda when Ronda looked so bad.
10 cause she beat ronda, but for real idk? it's hard to judge how she looked cause ronda looked so bad, amanda didn't even break a sweat in there.
i know what your sayin but i dont see that many girls beating ronda like that.

Credit to the champ. but she hasn't done anything to really impress me tbh

Just has good heavy hands,

and the last girls she beat basically checked out,

Who poses a challenge to her now?
You should rate Rondas terrible performance.
Beating someone who did as terrible as Ronda doesn't really mean shit.

rate it 10-10. her striking is top notch and shes not overextending into clinches anymore. also saves her cardio that used to be bad because her technique is cleaner.

was funny watching miesha trying to tell bisping hows shes not overextending and how much better she got. bisping wasnt hearing it and it was funny listening to miesha say over and over "i t
old you. I told you"
10/10 top notch striking?? Lmao wtf are you on lol you must be mental if you really believe that.. if it was a male with that stand up= he wouldn't last a round ever in the UFC lol

10/10 top notch striking?? Lmao wtf are you on lol you must be mental if you really believe that.. if it was a male with that stand up= he wouldn't last a round ever in the UFC lol
with nunes striking???? are you one of those Wmma are terrible soccer moms posters or do you think someone like holly has better or cleaner stand up.(hollys boxing record is fucking fantastic)

plenty of males arnt at the level of nunes striking. just because most men can beat up woman dosnt mean they have a better grasp of technique. ronda is a great grapler but that dosnt mean she wont get housed but a normal sized man.

with nunes striking???? are you one of those Wmma are terrible soccer moms posters or do you think someone like holly has better or cleaner stand up.(hollys boxing record is fucking fantastic)
You've never trained a day in your life and it shows you couch potato..

You've never trained a day in your life and it shows you couch potato..
how do i know u train.....

nunes looked great man. didnt overextend, threw combos but avoided the clinch. was good fight iq and speed man.

this is some hater level stuff man. she looked better than dong hyun kim thats for damn sure and he got the win.

how do i know u train.....

nunes looked great man. didnt overextend, threw combos but avoided the clinch. was good fight iq and speed man.

this is some hater level stuff man. she looked better than dong hyun kim thats for damn sure and he got the win.

Please you just did not compare Nunez to Kim smh.. bro I would also look great punching a sack of potatoes ... for wmma her striking works but her skill level is mediocre at best.. holly is the only female who has good boxing skills .

She did what she was supposed to do. I wonder how many other fighters could have done that to Ronda last night. Many? None? Ronda didn't look right as soon as the first punch landed

Please you just did not compare Nunez to Kim smh.. bro I would also look great punching a sack of potatoes ... for wmma her striking works but her skill level is mediocre at best.. holly is the only female who has good boxing skills .

so kim displayed better stand up??? fuck off

id pick nunes over holly. only thing about that fight i would worry about is the later rounds as holly has decent cardio

so kim displayed better stand up??? fuck off

id pick nunes over holly. only thing about that fight i would e worries about is teh later rounds as holly has decent cardio
You're just delusional.. you can't compare men's mma to women's mediocrity .. and if you pick Nunez over hollys skill level= that makes you an idiot

You're just delusional.. you can't compare men's mma to women's mediocrity .. and if you pick Nunez over hollys skill level= that makes you an idiot
well one got beat by tate, and one starchted tate. but ok man.

i cant mention their respective fights between shevy because nunes out grappled her while holly got beat everywere by her.

Shang Tsung would have said "Flawless Victory"

JadeImpaler.gif

XQdaVPA.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back