How would you fare where u live if there was a 24 HOUR global purge rn

Interesting

How would time be told?

Is there a large bell to begin - I never saw the movie

Or is it look at your phone and wait for 11:59 to turn to 12:00

WAIT DON'T START YET MY WATCH STILL SAYS 11:59
I'd start at 11:58 just to get a jump on them.

My home would be doing pretty well.
I've got guns and body armor and some plans in place. Two story home so egress isn't a major concern. May get a dog in the next few years but losing the last one hurt pretty bad.

For what is is worth, I only wrote how I would fare in the 24 hour purge because that is what the TS asked.

If it actually happened, I would most certainly be one of the purgers. I would spend the first 4 hours locating Nancy Grace. The next hour overcoming her defenses. The next 18 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds I would be torturing Nancy Grace.

graces-murdered-fianc-led-her-to-linch-1534244187.jpg

Then the bullet with once second on the clock.

Afterwards, I will finally rest and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe.

The premise of that movie was beyond stupid. I would practice uppercuts just to be safe.

The premise of that movie was beyond stupid. I would practice uppercuts just to be safe.

Ya gotta think tho if this was a yearly thing how many people through the year would take notes and wait for their calendar to get there to settle scores

Ya gotta think tho if this was a yearly thing how many people through the year would take notes and wait for their calendar to get there to settle scores
I would build a bunker, and eat fried chicken and nachos while the world burns.

Did you know it used to be against the law to whistle in Petrolia, Ontario?

<Dylan>

I am in Florida so it can go many different ways but let’s just say I would finally get to see what a firework mortar would do when shot into someone’s chest.

also I don’t think my neighbors have any guns. I got a Haitian and a Puerto Rican that live across from me that are always using machetes to open coconuts and clear weeds. If they come my way with machetes I will just shoot them so I should be good.

Live in a huge apartment complex on the 24th floor.

I’ll just sit back and keep playing pc games.

Honestly, got a couple of German shepherds would put guarding one door. Put the wife on rifle duty from the second floor, and I would just park my fat ass infront of the main entrance with a couple pistols. Would very likely be a blood bath, but ain’t going out like a bitch.

This scenario would leave the basement door unguarded, normally it’s only usable from inside the gated back yard, but during a purge I don’t think a fence is stopping anyone. So that would be a weak spot, maybe invite some family over for a big ass dinner and some gun play.

My body count would be high.

I have over 50k rounds of ammo and an arsenal that would make you moist.

Copperhead Road, muthafuckahs.

What size mortar? Self-contained or needs a launcher?
they would need a launcher. I would not hold it so I would have to find some way to brace the mortar but as I type this I am thinking it would be cool to see how they do it I treat them like hand grenades. Just light them and throw them.

they would need a launcher. I would not hold it so I would have to find some way to brace the mortar but as I type this I am thinking it would be cool to see how they do it I treat them like hand grenades. Just light them and throw them.

Yeah that isn't as cool as you might think. A double blockbuster size explosion followed by flashes of light and color and everyone hitting the ground screaming...

Four inch mortars are the easiest to handle and still have an effect. Stick a three foot piece of pipe in a compound bucket and fill the sides with cement. Easey-peasey launcher.

2cb6a5092c1592679c0b610619e37da5.jpg

https://ocfireworks.com/search.php?search_query=tubes&section=product

Back