Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Hey guys I saw that trailer for purge movie - looks dumb

but I got to thinking if it was globlal we all live in different places

maybe you live in a farm of the most dangerous city

But I live in a quaint Canadian town

The purgre in my area would prolly be like my neighbour coming over and being like

HEY!

And I'll be like .... yeah

And he's like "Remember that extention cord I borrowed?

yah I do

"well I'm not returning it"

:eek:

"sorry"

I'd be like cool no worries

Then we slather maple syrup on each other and play hockey

My area would be full of little shits like this throwing bottles and sneaking in through peoples windows

zNgC2.jpg

plus a lot of rape and child abuse from the catholics.

Oh shit wait I live in an army town! Fuck we'd all be dead, they got helicopters and guns and shit

good place to survive a zombie holocaust though

Hey guys I saw that trailer for purge movie - looks dumb

but I got to thinking if it was globlal we all live in different places

maybe you live in a farm of the most dangerous city

But I live in a quaint Canadian town

The purgre in my area would prolly be like my neighbour coming over and being like

HEY!

And I'll be like .... yeah

And he's like "Remember that extention cord I borrowed?

yah I do

"well I'm not returning it"

:eek:

"sorry"

I'd be like cool no worries

Then we slather maple syrup on each other and play hockey

When you’re covered in maple syrup in -10 weather and body check the other guy does it end up looking like two candy apples stuck together?

Not very well. I don't have a weapon and I'm in a country and city where i can't speak the local language and don't know the area well.

My only saving grace would be to buy my way to safety.

My father got a few guns,
And In French Canada,
It's a pretty rare thing.
Would borrow some.
I'll be fine.

I have a chainsaw and a decomissioned AK47.. id be A OK

I had to look up the average age of people in my town. It’s 40, 3 years higher than the national average.

What I take from this is there are a lot of old motherfuckers where I live. I’m not 40 yet and anyone over 40, including Yoel Romero, would get destroyed by my uppercut.

Once those who are younger than me see this raw power they’ll follow my lead.

I would lock myself in my 1 bedroom apartment and be cool with the whole situation by Sherdogging and watching teh UFC.

After watching movies like The Purge of other post-apocalyptic movies I always start thinking of what I'd do.

Now, I live in a NJ suburb. Due to its proximity to NYC and Newark, evacuation would suck. We're not as densely populated as New York but it's still pretty bad.

What I'd do:
I'd find a huge parking lot, like a commuter lot with a ton of cars, I'd park my car somewhere in the sea of cars and wait it out. Everyone will be looking in the streets for action, they'll look in people's homes, but no one would be randomly searching parked cars in commuter lots.

If there was a true purge where I live in Western Europe, most population would get slaughtered as only criminals are armed. There'd be a wave of murders & rapes going on.

To be honest if nothing changes in my country, we're going to see civil wars in the coming decade. It's an extremely tense situation on numerous levels.

After watching movies like The Purge of other post-apocalyptic movies I always start thinking of what I'd do.

Now, I live in a NJ suburb. Due to its proximity to NYC and Newark, evacuation would suck. We're not as densely populated as New York but it's still pretty bad.

What I'd do:
I'd find a huge parking lot, like a commuter lot with a ton of cars, I'd park my car somewhere in the sea of cars and wait it out. Everyone will be looking in the streets for action, they'll look in people's homes, but no one would be randomly searching parked cars in commuter lots.
smart

What I'd do:

you'll get wrekt by groups of ppl with baseball bats who want to simply destroy all cars they find

What I'd do:
Where will you piss and poop?
What will you drink and eat?
Piss and poop?
Eat and drink what you will, pissandpoop

I would lock myself in my 1 bedroom apartment and be cool with the whole situation by Sherdogging and watching teh UFC.

Imagine Sherdog Mayberry with a purge

The threads would be awesome!

Imagine Sherdog Mayberry with a purge
The threads would be awesome!

If there was a true purge/civil war type of event, it's highly possible internet would eventually go down aswell as the power grid in general. Entire cities would be in the dark, with criminals coming out of their areas to terrorise the main population.

It's an interesting scenario tbh. I'd wager most people would hole up in their homes out of fear, and a number of people would simply die of starvation or crime activity.

As crazy as it sounds, its a scenario where as a Frenchman, I'd prefer to be in America than Europe. Because in America, you'd have a community with guns, essentially taking people in and protecting them, keeping life as normal. Not possible here.

I don't have any guns. But I have this stapler I can throw pretty hard though.

Back