How would you fare where u live if there was a 24 HOUR global purge rn

it would be a real life Dang 2 simulation with @Clippy

2P9xECl.png

I wonder if everyone would turn "evil" and it would be pure anarchy or if people would protect each other. I have guns but wouldn't stand a chance against a group of people. However if neighbors banded together they'd be totally fine.

I wonder if everyone would turn "evil" and it would be pure anarchy or if people would protect each other. I have guns but wouldn't stand a chance against a group of people. However if neighbors banded together they'd be totally fine.

it would be 50/50 until the food runs out then evil will take over

Im unkillable and i have nothing to steal so im ok

...What I'd do:
I'd find a huge parking lot, like a commuter lot with a ton of cars, I'd park my car somewhere in the sea of cars and wait it out. Everyone will be looking in the streets for action, they'll look in people's homes, but no one would be randomly searching parked cars in commuter lots.

maybe a parking garage?

@Clippy can you clarify that we're only talking a 24hr purge like in the movies (which are shit)
people ITT are talking about starvation and shit.

@Clippy can you clarify that we're only talking a 24hr purge like in the movies (which are shit)
people ITT are talking about starvation and shit.

aw geez guys what is this your guys first purge?

U[dating threading title

Well first I would start out with a little bit of this.

Pretty obv who the Trump voters are in this thread

I'd go to Canada with a BB gun to be it's new king.

Smoke mad Trees in my fortified Bunker built just for smoking weed and incidents of Purgy type stuff.

Back