How would you fare where u live if there was a 24 HOUR global purge rn

The concept of evil began with JudeoChrisrian ideas?
Forreal brah..?

No what I'm saying is the categorisation of "good" vs. "evil" is Judeochristian bullshit that doesn't hold up to reality.
In real chaos situation, the so called "good" guy can maybe try to kill you if he is hungry and looking for supplies.
Whilst the "bad" guy can turn out to be a really good dependable skilled guy.

The entire good/evil Christian thing unravels very quickly once shit hits the fan.

No what I'm saying is the categorisation of "good" vs. "evil" is Judeochristian bullshit that doesn't hold up to reality.
In real chaos situation, the so called "good" guy can maybe try to kill you if he is hungry and looking for supplies.
Whilst the "bad" guy can turn out to be a really good dependable skilled guy.

The entire good/evil Christian thing unravels very quickly once shit hits the fan.

Ok bud.

What about the good/evil thing in parts of the world that aren't rooted in JudeoChristian history?

Or do those concepts only exist in the JudeoChristian world?

lol no shit I have been going to the ocean since I was like 4 years old I would only be out there for like 20 hours and maybe 4 miles from the shore the pacific ocean near where I live is also not that crazy people go on whale watches here all the time in a purge situation hiding in the dark in the ocean is safer than being in a crowded city.

I'd hang tight in my house with my Springfield 1911 loaded and ready. I have enough water, food, and .45 ammo to last me 24 hours no problem.

24h it's very short period no big deal pass trough it

Potential people that want revenge on me don't even know where i live now

If YOU don't have any revenge that want to take, safest bet it's just barricate inside the apartment

Maybe a rope ready tied to the balcony to go down as B plan

But that's it, my city and area does'nt have enough shitty people to turn this place into Somalia/Congo in 24h

Plus the gun owners are probably around 1% or very very low anyway

i live near the largest Marine base in the US, in the middle of nowhere

quite possibly the safest place i could be

i live near the largest Marine base in the US, in the middle of nowhere

quite possibly the safest place i could be

Or the most dangerous when all the troops get their aggressions out with all their resources

I am in Moscow, so probably not great.. Although there are no stairs going up to my flat - only an elevator. So, maybe that is an advantage. I only have cutting knives as a form of defense, but it's really cold right now so nobody wants to go out...

@Clippy can we make it a week long? I have 3 hot female neighbors and I think the longer the purge goes the better my chances of banging one of them while we are on lockdown.

aw geez guys what is this your guys first purge?

U[dating threading title

Yes I got carried away and was going full blown Armaggeddon. Never seen any of the Purge(s)

Hey guys I saw that trailer for purge movie - looks dumb

but I got to thinking if it was globlal we all live in different places

maybe you live in a farm of the most dangerous city

But I live in a quaint Canadian town

The purgre in my area would prolly be like my neighbour coming over and being like

HEY!

And I'll be like .... yeah

And he's like "Remember that extention cord I borrowed?

yah I do

"well I'm not returning it"

:eek:

"sorry"

I'd be like cool no worries

Then we slather maple syrup on each other and play hockey

I am at my hunting property at this moment so I would do OK. It is large, about 500 acres and has two different abandoned mines in which to take cover.

At home in ATL would be a whole different thing.

Id be just fine i think.

Me and my other suburban neighbors would just lock the block down and wait it out

We get along and we all got guns where i stay at

Based on this thread I think America's population would shoot themselves to death in like 2 hours and Canada would inhabit the land

Back