How would Saul Alvarez fare against the four kings?

You know who Canelo could beat too? Beginning 11 min into it:

@PUO3 definitely want to read your take on this, LOL.

canelo is the king or overrated... his first fight with ggg was flat out pathetic, and the kovalev match wasn't much better.

I just think Canelo's movement and boxing and strength bothers and beats Duran in every weight class.

You compared a plodding headhunter to Hagler. Canelo is not strictly a counter puncher. Have you watched his fights or did you stop watching after the first Golovkin fight?

I never mentioned Hagler once. Once again, how can you compare Canelo and Barkley as boxers? That's hilarious. Hearns only weakness were brawlers, and that's not what Canelo is, so how does he compete? Out box Hearns? LOL

Last edited:
A lot of dumb talk here. I’m no Canelo fan but Tommy ain’t beating Canelo and if he does it won’t be easy. How many time has Canelo been down? And some of y’all are gonna say he’s gonna get KOd? I still have images of Duran and Hearns being out cold, Tommy in multiple occasions. Leonard probably beats him but MW SRL wasn’t as slick as he had been. If you took Canelos resume I’d put it up against anyone of those guys- sure he doesn’t have the benefit of fighting in an era of arguablely 4 of the top 50 boxers of all time but dude has had very few cherry pick fights aside from Fielding.

Back