How would Ronaldo (151m) vs CM Punk (400k) go ??

Oh my ..
Zlatan played for the enemy as in man United as I'm a life long city fan .
He also destroyed England once with the most insane over head kick.
But I absolutely love the dude..
Even talks about himself in a first person perspective like the rock...

But he has a legit blackbelt in something like karate or taekwondo.
And he's a top level athlete and always looked after himself and from Sweden so basically a Viking..

Bet the house on ibrahimovic..

Life long city fan haha. Are you from Manchester? The only life long city fans are those born and bred in Manchester. Anyone else claiming to be a city fan started doing so after some rag head sheikh started pumping 400m a season into them.

Life long city fan haha. Are you from Manchester? The only life long city fans are those born and bred in Manchester. Anyone else claiming to be a city fan started doing so after some rag head sheikh started pumping 400m a season into them.
I'm the same age as sakuraba...so no difficulty to find out my age.
I was born in wythenshawe hospital south Manchester. And wythenshawe at one time was the biggest social housing estate in europe . My dad is the most successful manager in Sunday league history..I have 5 brothers and two sisters and the whole lot of them are united fans..

I'm the only city fan in the family.
Played for jnr blues when I was 7 and been blue ever since.
Had a season ticket when I was 15 . Supported us when we were shit.
Was at Wembley against Gillingham in 99..
I was born in the north I live in the north and.ill die in the north..

I'm about as die hard city till I die as it gets..

I honestly hope your trolling...cause there is no such thing as an A level athlete...there are athletes that are good in their sport..that's it...doesn't mean they'd be good in another sport.

Well he has Olympic level sprinting top speed. I dunno.

Back