How would Ronaldo (151m) vs CM Punk (400k) go ??

Hell, I think a guy name Rollando could take CM out.

Didn't he have like a ridiculous top speed of 34kmph ? matching Usain bolt (multi Olympic Gold medalist sprint). Like stated, A+++++++ athlete vs washed down middle aged WWE 'competitor'.
Also he would kick the living shit out of Punk.

It would be even worse with Pride rules.
But he would cry worse than DC if he'd lose.

And then go home with DC's wife.

Ronaldo would quite literally rape him
<Rodgers1>
I bet he would play boy.

Untitled-design-4-13.png

2019- People still count as given stuff like solid chin or ability to take damage without lose your shit lol

But CM Punk, so yes probably decent amout of soccer players with the right traits for a fight with some preparation can reach and pass him without much effort

He's also a huge UFC fan so is automatically atleast a purple belt in Bjj
It would be funny if it worked like this, but sadly, you need hundreds and hundreds of hours on the mat to acquire purple belt level skills and knowledge.

<{dayum}>

He plays soccer....just wasteland the thread now lol before the gifts/memes are posted...

Ronaldo is a training freak with a winner mentality.

He already has a good basis for kicks and crazy functional athleticism.

Also, he's a K1 and MMA fan. He''s friends with Badr Hari, and when he stepped at MacGregor's gym, Kavanagh said Ronaldo flooded him with questions about training.

I wouldn't be surprised if a Ronaldo (old as he is to start crosstraining in MMA) with 1 year training was a threat for some seasoned journeymen at his weightclass
He's a huge MMA fan and follows almost 90% UFC fighters on insta (even micky gall)

It would be funny if it worked like this, but sadly, you need hundreds and hundreds of hours on the mat to acquire purple belt level skills and knowledge.

<{dayum}>

Lol@ auto purple belt.
BJJ would probably the thing that he has no translation to whatsoever.

But cardio and no quit attitude are like #1 and #2 and he would probably outclass Punk in a year in everything else easy.

I don’t care how much Ronaldo is a fan and follows fighters on social media. Being a fan and actually doing it are completely different. It all looks easy when you watch someone do something they’ve trained repeatedly.

CM has actually put in a good bit of time into training now. Sure, he got embarrassed in professional fights, but that isn’t surprising. Mickey Gall had 4 amateur fights he had won before fighting him. He took him down immediately, and of course a brown belt in bjj is going to beat a blue belt. CM Punk showed he can take a punch and has some heart in the other fight.

Punk has this fight easy if it happened today.

Oh....is that what it was..
Well I sincerely apologise whole heartedly.
It was in hindsight really good and hilarious.
And right now I'm really laughing my socks off..
Great job my friend. Keep up the top notch humour and hilarity.,
<Baelish01>

Oh my ..
Zlatan played for the enemy as in man United as I'm a life long city fan .
He also destroyed England once with the most insane over head kick.
But I absolutely love the dude..
Even talks about himself in a first person perspective like the rock...

But he has a legit blackbelt in something like karate or taekwondo.
And he's a top level athlete and always looked after himself and from Sweden so basically a Viking..

Bet the house on ibrahimovic..
I'd say take a loan, buy another house and bet it too

Ronaldo with 6 months of training punks most top 10 UFC WWs forget CM Punk. We are talking of a A+++++++ level athlete here.

I honestly hope your trolling...cause there is no such thing as an A level athlete...there are athletes that are good in their sport..that's it...doesn't mean they'd be good in another sport.

Back