How would Prime Bisping have fared against Prime GSP?

Prime Bisping didn’t happen til past his prime. He got “lucky” in a fight or two late in his career. He was/is consistent. He loses to the tops and is a great gatekeeper, but I think his first fight with a 40+ Hendo defines his career. Hendo is no Randy.

He is a greater fighter than I could ever be, but judging his competition I feel he excelled on a punchers chance in terms of winning the title, he earned his greatness regardless.
"Punchers chance" and Bisping really don't belong in the same sentence since he was known as a " pillow fisted" volume puncher before the Rockhold KO.

You are right Hendo is no Randy though, Bisping would have never lost to Randy. Getting KOed by Hendos H-bomb however can happen to anybody and has happened too the greatest HW of all time (who even that version of would have wrecked Randy) and 1 of the greatest LHWs of all time who also would have wrecked Randy.

Randy did some incredible things winning titles in the UFC when they were #2 in both the LHW and HW divisions. Hendo however beat Wanderlai for the real LHW belt at the time and has a win over Big Nog in his prime as well as a far better over all resume too Randy.

I think what you meant to say there was "Randy is no Hendo".

I don’t argue your logic. But Bisping lost a lucky win to a has been. What was worse is his ego made him
Feel worthy of GSP.

kinda funny, GSP was WAY past his prime

<{gspressed}>

Why don't you post the gifs of your boy getting tapped out by journeyman lightweights?
Because those don’t exist when Silva was at the pinnacle of his career as a prime UFC champion

gsp tapped out to a LW can defending his ufc belt. Sad!

Lol, I'm not going to bother insulting you because I'm not a child and I've made it clear Anderson (my all time favorite as anyone here that knows me is well aware) would eventually find the split second opening he would need too KO GSP over 25 minutes of a fight he would be losing until he found it but..

Cool, glad you know prime Anderson would KTFO prime George's, and Bisping was the worst "champ" ever.

QUOTE="GrayArea, post: 158765555, member: 555613"]Because those don’t exist when Silva was at the pinnacle of his career as a prime UFC champion

gsp tapped out to a LW can defending his ufc belt. Sad![/QUOTE]

Silva in the pinnacle of his career and ufc is lol,

Do they not realize that the " 1 eyyed" bisping literally still only had 1 eye with Silva? How come it is only an advantage GSP enjoyed and not Silva? Oh is it because the masterful tactician that is GSP is the smart one that could use it to his plan? Not our fault GSP fight IQ> Silva fight IQ.

{<shrug}
How about the fact "1 eyed Bisping" was also on the best run of his career having won and defended the title as well after the Silva fight.

Seems too me "One eyed Bisping" was the best version of Bisping we have ever seen.

Not sure about the "fight IQ" thing though since Anderson did KO Bisping and beat the shit out of him as far as the actual fight goes having certainly won even after getting robbed of the KO anywhere other than England even as the tentative hesitant post injury version of his former self.

Bisping on paper is a horrible match up for GSP on paper at any point in there careers though and really post Vitor KO and Silva/ Hendo war Bisping played way more of a role then the "one eyed" bullshit cause his chin was shot and he couldn't take a punch like he could in his prime.

Cool, glad you know prime Anderson would KTFO prime George's, and Bisping was the worst "champ" ever.
Yeah, I only agree with that first part but whatever helps you sleep at night bro.... Lol.

Because those don’t exist when Silva was at the pinnacle of his career as a prime UFC champion

gsp tapped out to a LW can defending his ufc belt. Sad!
Oh so YOU just don't count any of his losses, so they magically vanish! Lol Silva fans always do this.

The chris losses are both flukes somehow, even though he was losing everywhere the fight went. All the losses after Chris don't count because he's past his prime. But then all his early career losses don't count because he was too young

<36>

Takase was his 13th fight at 28 years old. Chonan was his 17th fight at 29 years old. So GTFO with these excuses that he wasn't in his prime.

GSP was 23 with 8 fights when he lost to Hughes. 26 with 15 fights when he lost to Serra. If gsp fans don't get to use his age and inexperience as excuses for losses, then neither do Silva fans.

GSP was a WW and retired for 4 years.

Meanwhile you got Anderson who can’t even beat him lol
Why did GSP retire again?

Oh yeah, because he got his ass kicked. Why did he miraculously come back...at MW? And why did he come back at a weight he had never fought at?

We all know why.

Weak. As. Fuck.

Meanwhile old ass Anderson stood with the new MW phenom champ and gave him a tough decision...

...while GSP stays retired doing nothing and entertains fights with LWs.

Everyone knows GSP ducked MW for the longest of times and would have ducked a prime Bispong back around 2011. Bispong slepts GSP in 2011 with his half witted trash talking.

Oh so YOU just don't count any of his losses, so they magically vanish! Lol Silva fans always do this.

The chris losses are both flukes somehow, even though he was losing everywhere the fight went. All the losses after Chris don't count because he's past his prime. But then all his early career losses don't count because he was too young

<36>

Takase was his 13th fight at 28 years old. Chonan was his 17th fight at 29 years old. So GTFO with these excuses that he wasn't in his prime.

GSP was 23 with 8 fights when he lost to Hughes. 26 with 15 fights when he lost to Serra. If gsp fans don't get to use his age and inexperience as excuses for losses, then neither do Silva fans.
Hey retard, you know Silva was like 38 years old when he fought the chris? Would Weidman even be in the UFC at age 38, let alone be the MW champ like Silva was? Also you are retarded as fuck if you think Silva was even close to being in his prime at age 38.

Hey retard, you know Silva was like 38 years old when he fought the chris? Would Weidman even be in the UFC at age 38, let alone be the MW champ like Silva was? Also you are retarded as fuck if you think Silva was even close to being in his prime at age 38.
So you discard the late career losses because he's past his prime, or you discard the early losses because he isn't prime yet. But you cannot have it both ways. That's ridiculous.

His record is 34-10-1, but to Silva fans he's 34-0 because NONE of his losses count or are a black mark on his career. That isn't how it works. You don't get to pick a specific version of a fighter and say that version is perfect and undefeated.

<Waaah>
I can only imagine how much of a whiney little pussy you must be IRL <45>
<{chips}>
you're actually my bitch, i can only imagine how miserable and pathetic your life is if you obsess over someone you hate and can't go a couple days without making a GSP thread.

cry for me.

Lol, Bisping got KOed by well past prime gun shy Anderson who was more focused on playing than fighting.

Sure, you have a gif of Bisping staggering an off balance Spider with a temple shot he never saw coming but why leave out the Gif of Anderson knocking him out with a flying knee or knocking him on his ass with a front kick?

I love Bisping but he got his ass kicked in the actual fight much like Hendo 2 and likely loses both anywhere but England.

Prime Anderson wasn't tentative and didn't fuck around when he smelled blood in the water, that Anderson annihilates any version of the count instead of just breaking his face and knocking him out while playing around.

Anderson lost to a guy who he apparently KO’d and had one eye. Anderson is truly one of a kind

<36>

Why did GSP retire again?

Oh yeah, because he got his ass kicked. Why did he miraculously come back...at MW? And why did he come back at a weight he had never fought at?

We all know why.

Weak. As. Fuck.

Meanwhile old ass Anderson stood with the new MW phenom champ and gave him a tough decision...

...while GSP stays retired doing nothing and entertains fights with LWs.

Well done for Anderson for giving Adesanya a tough decision

LOL

Pre-USADA of course, let’s say around mid 2011. Prime Bisping wasn’t good enough to sniff a title shot during Silva’s reign as champion, and GSP never took his opportunity to challenge Silva for whatever reasons.

Gsp who just beat shields and Ping a few months before he arguably beat Sonnen....5 rounds @ 185lbs. Bisping with two working eyes... how does it go?
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back