How would Prime Bisping have fared against Prime GSP?

GSP was a WW and retired for 4 years.

Meanwhile you got Anderson who can’t even beat him lol

well yea, Anderson had been fighting the entire 4 years GSP was away. it's not rocket science, Anderson had way more mileage and a much more dangerous style than GSP had.

like i said, instead of comparing the 1 opponent they have as evidence GSP would beat Anderson, why doesn't GSP not just beat his ass to finally put it to rest?

this is the same argument i tell Jon Jones nuthuggers when they talk about how easy it would be for Jones to destroy the HW division. if it's so easy, why didn't he do it already?

Prime Bisping didn’t happen til past his prime. He got “lucky” in a fight or two late in his career. He was/is consistent. He loses to the tops and is a great gatekeeper, but I think his first fight with a 40+ Hendo defines his career. Hendo is no Randy.

He is a greater fighter than I could ever be, but judging his competition I feel he excelled on a punchers chance in terms of winning the title, he earned his greatness regardless.

Anyone saying (primes, mind you) Bisping is a tougher matchup than Silva is out of their damn mind.

Bisping was barely a journyman while Andy and GSP were world beaters.

Bisping clearly lost to Hamill (almost unanimously agreed as one of the worst hometown decisions ever), lost to Rashad, then got KTFO in one of the most embarrassing and dumbest KO losses ever.

And that's his most prime fights.

Bisping got luckier than anyone ever. He never should have even had the title fight against Rockhold (who had already dominated him), he was a replacement. At least Serra earned it.

But let's get to the meat of this horrible post you made.

Bisping is a harder fight than Silva?? Are you out of your damn mind?

Prime Bisping is a weaker fighter than Prime Anderson, and this isn't even an argument.

Compare records, opponents, abilities...

It's just not even close.

Prime MW Anderson > Prime MW Bisping

If you disagree with that equation, you don't know shit about MMA

And the better fighter would give GSP a better fight.
Lol, I'm not going to bother insulting you because I'm not a child and I've made it clear Anderson (my all time favorite as anyone here that knows me is well aware) would eventually find the split second opening he would need too KO GSP over 25 minutes of a fight he would be losing until he found it but....

Styles make fights and without question in a fight almost guaranteed too go 25 minutes Bisping is a much tougher match up than Anderson, (if you could take away his KO power/ instinct and force him too go the distance) for GSP for the reasons I already explained, this is really not debatable dude.

Funny you mention Hamil though as I just mentioned that in another thread before coming here as the undisputed worst decision in MMA history, lol.

Oh, and BTW, was Jones "lucky" when he got the Shogun fight after Rashad (yeah, that non former champion that beat Bisping....) got hurt?

How about Frankie when Grey pulled out against BJ or DC when Jones got stripped among other examples of "right place right time"?

Last edited:
well yea, Anderson had been fighting the entire 4 years GSP was away. it's not rocket science, Anderson had way more mileage and a much more dangerous style than GSP had.

like i said, instead of comparing the 1 opponent they have as evidence GSP would beat Anderson, why doesn't GSP not just beat his ass to finally put it to rest?

this is the same argument i tell Jon Jones nuthuggers when they talk about how easy it would be for Jones to destroy the HW division. if it's so easy, why didn't he do it already?

You do realise GSP being retired for 4 years and being a WW is more of a disadvantage than Anderson who is a MW and having “much more mileage” and “fighting the entire time when GSP was away”

Not to mention him having to ACL injuries.

GSP retired in 2013

Anderson fought Bisping in 2016 which he only he had other than fight around the time GSP retired (Diaz in 2015) so not sure what point you are making.

You do realise GSP being retired for 4 years and being a WW is more of a disadvantage than Anderson who is a MW and having “much more mileage” and “fighting the entire time when GSP was away”

Not to mention him having to ACL injuries.

GSP retired in 2013

Anderson fought Bisping in 2016 which he only he had other than fight around the time GSP retired (Diaz in 2015) so not sure what point you are making.

being away for 4 years not taking damage is more of a disadvantage than fighting for 4 years and taking an insane amount of damage? you must be Canadian, because nobody in their right mind would think that.

so am i supposed to think that Cerrone was at a bigger advantage over Conor McGregor because he had been fighting for the past year and getting his head smashed in than Conor who wasn't getting annihilated by the top LWs? because that's basically what you're telling me right now.

ACL injuries? LOL Anderson Silva had his leg BROKEN IN HALF.

yeah, when he had 1 eye and was 1 fight away from retiring lol
And gsp tore his acl and was never the same after. Noticeably slower with worse cardio. The past prime argument cuts both ways.

Wow great comparison bc mentally I feel like Bisping is number one in the pure courage department Whatever gap GSP has in the talent department he cannot compare to Bisping in mental strength department

gsp game plan would entail curb stomp pandemonium knowing full well going to decision would not be in GSPs best interest

I always admired Bisping for going after it with dan Henderson even after the fact I give him all the credit for giving two fucks about it The guy is mental I'm telling you

Woth guys like Bisping you litterslly have to kill or he's just going to keep going forward

Last edited:
Then again remember when Anderson Silva took on prime Lee Murray fully juiced out on it? I remember how fucking calm Silva was during all that buildup just a psycho Anderson
I remember how juiced out Murray was at thst presser with Silva and they were jawing off on each other big time Murray actually looking like he was going to have a stroke from not actually being allowed to fight just a little bit Those were the days of whack, son

And gsp tore his acl and was never the same after. Noticeably slower with worse cardio. The past prime argument cuts both ways.

i don't think a torn ACL is the same as missing a fucking eye and taking years of abuse that GSP missed out on.

Do they not realize that the " 1 eyyed" bisping literally still only had 1 eye with Silva? How come it is only an advantage GSP enjoyed and not Silva? Oh is it because the masterful tactician that is GSP is the smart one that could use it to his plan? Not our fault GSP fight IQ> Silva fight IQ.

{<shrug}

you're sad as fuck lmao, imagine being this insecure and still making your little subtle (most of the time obvious) GSP hate threads.

must kill you and Toner that GSP is the GOAT, the same type of retards who think GSP lost to hendricks but think jones clearly won those 3 super close fights he should've lost hahahaha.

also LMAO at you accusing GSP of roiding but completely ignoring that your idol has been caught like 20 times ACTUALLY roiding, embarrassing.
<Waaah>
I can only imagine how much of a whiney little pussy you must be IRL <45>
<{chips}>

Last edited:
you're sad as fuck lmao, imagine being this insecure and still making your little subtle (most of the time obvious) GSP hate threads.

must kill you and Toner that GSP is the GOAT, the same type of retards who think GSP lost to hendricks but think jones clearly won those 3 super close fights he should've lost hahahaha.

also LMAO at you accusing GSP of roiding but completely ignoring that your idol has been caught like 20 times ACTUALLY roiding, embarrassing.

<bball2>
The desperation of these threads.
<PlusJuan>

{<jordan}

Damn I missed these, if I would've noticed these, I would have just said /thread.

There is nothing else that needs to be said because these posters have done nothing but spoke 100% truth right here.
<{MingNope}>

Edit: LMAO CALLS OTHERS WHINEY AND CANT SEE THE IRONY OF NOT BEING ABLE 48 HOURS WITHOUT CRYING ABOUT GSP. HAHAHAHAHA YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP.<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

i don't think a torn ACL is the same as missing a fucking eye and taking years of abuse that GSP missed out on.
Um a torn acl is one of the worst injuries you can get in sports. Literally a career killer across all of athletics.

I never said Bisping was in his prime vs gsp. Both guys were past their best, but still very good fighters. And Ping was on a career defining run at the time. It's complete hindsight bias to say that was an easy fight for gsp. A lot of people thought he was going to get battered.

Prime Bisping beats any version of Anderoid. Pre or post USADA

UnawareBowedChinchilla-size_restricted.gif
Lol, Bisping got KOed by well past prime gun shy Anderson who was more focused on playing than fighting.

Sure, you have a gif of Bisping staggering an off balance Spider with a temple shot he never saw coming but why leave out the Gif of Anderson knocking him out with a flying knee or knocking him on his ass with a front kick?

I love Bisping but he got his ass kicked in the actual fight much like Hendo 2 and likely loses both anywhere but England.

Prime Anderson wasn't tentative and didn't fuck around when he smelled blood in the water, that Anderson annihilates any version of the count instead of just breaking his face and knocking him out while playing around.

Do they not realize that the " 1 eyyed" bisping literally still only had 1 eye with Silva? How come it is only an advantage GSP enjoyed and not Silva? Oh is it because the masterful tactician that is GSP is the smart one that could use it to his plan? Not our fault GSP fight IQ> Silva fight IQ.

{<shrug}
Yeah after Silva vs Ping, a lot of Silva fans on here were saying Ping was going to finish gsp. If he could win a decision vs a faded Silva and KO the champ, George didn't stand a chance.

After all his cardio and movement would probably look worse after 2 acl tears. Wouldn't be able to hold him down. What was he going to do, finish him? Anderson couldn't finish him so of course gsp wouldn't be able to

{<hhh]

Ever since gsp did what Silva couldn't, and got that extra cherry on top of his resume to become Majority Goat, Silva fans have been losing their shit.

You'll deny it to your deaths, but I know it REALLY bothers you guys that less than 10% of the forum agrees with you. You guys always wanted to put this shit to a vote, settle it once and for all.

Didn't go how you expected, did it?

{<jordan}

Ever since gsp did what Silva couldn't, and got that extra cherry on top of his resume to become Majority Goat, Silva fans have been losing their shit.

You'll deny it to your deaths, but I know it REALLY bothers you guys that less than 10% of the forum agrees with you. You guys always wanted to put this shit to a vote, settle it once and for all.

Didn't go how you expected, did it?

{<jordan}
6DDD79D5-7111-4656-8E3A-22D1673CA381.gif
<6>

Back