How would Prime Bisping have fared against Prime GSP?

Anderson lost to a guy who he apparently KO’d and had one eye. Anderson is truly one of a kind

<36>
Lol, watch the fight, if Anderson didn't distract the ref from Bisping with the celebration long enough for Mike to recover the fight almost certainly gets waved off.

As for the "1 eye" bullshit, who gives a fuck, if that's actually true "1 eyed Bisping" was the most successful version of Bisping in his entire career since he was riding his longest UFC winning streak at the time and had finally managed to win that elusive title, lol.

Lol, watch the fight, if Anderson didn't distract the ref from Bisping with the celebration long enough for Mike to recover the fight almost certainly gets waved off.

As for the "1 eye" bullshit, who gives a fuck, if that's actually true "1 eyed Bisping" was the most successful version of Bisping in his entire career since he was riding his longest UFC winning streak at the time and had finally managed to win that elusive title, lol.

I watched the fight. Bisping won, this is a fact.

You keep pretending Anderson KO’d him though. Desperate

I watched the fight. Bisping won, this is a fact.

You keep pretending Anderson KO’d him though. Desperate
Lol, desperate how? I never disputed Bisping was awarded the decision in a very close fight that took place in his home town and can even see how the case can be made too score it in his favor going by the letter of the law judging guidelines.

None of that changes the fact that I can't recall a single other example of a fight not being waved off when a fighter can't make it off the canvas too his stool under his own power after getting violently dropped a second prior too the bell.

Because of Herb denying Anderson the walk off KO Mark Hunt style and the confusion that followed Bisping was not only allowed to be carried to his stool but also ended up getting early 3 minutes too recover before the start of round 4.

I'm a fan of Bisping and constantly defend the guy here but in this case he got very lucky to get out of there with a questionable win, even from a judging criteria stand point, in the sporting contest there is really no question who won the "fight", not that it really matters too the history books.

Lol, desperate how? I never disputed Bisping was awarded the decision in a very close fight that took place in his home town and can even see how the case can be made too score it in his favor going by the letter of the law judging guidelines.

None of that changes the fact that I can't recall a single other example of a fight not being waved off when a fighter can't make it off the canvas too his stool under his own power after getting violently dropped a second prior too the bell.

Because of Herb denying Anderson the walk off KO Mark Hunt style and the confusion that followed Bisping was not only allowed to be carried to his stool but also ended up getting early 3 minutes too recover before the start of round 4.

I'm a fan of Bisping and constantly defend the guy here but in this case he got very lucky to get out of there with a questionable win, even from a judging criteria stand point, in the sporting contest there is really no question who won the "fight", not that it really matters too the history books.

Anderson lost. Clearly

Arguing he “KO”d Bisping is nothing but desperation.

Don’t even bring up questionable wins when Anderson got gifted a decision over Brunson which was a blatant robbery

Anderson lost. Clearly

Arguing he “KO”d Bisping is nothing but desperation.

Don’t even bring up questionable wins when Anderson got gifted a decision over Brunson which was a blatant robbery
Lol, I don't even disagree with you about the Brunson fight but are you serious right now? Anderson got one gift decision in his career, do I need too remind you of the consensus undisputed champion of "gifted decision"?

I'm pretty sure I'm done with you now though since I know you do nothing but hate on Anderson every chance you get which you once again proved with that "Anderson lost clearly" BS.

I guess I am being pretty "desperate" here though by pointing out a fact you choose to ignore because it doesn't fit into your "clearly", narrative, lol.

Cheers dude, just out of curiosity though did you have GSP (big fan) "clearly" winning the Hendrix fight?

Lol, I don't even disagree with you about the Brunson fight but are you serious right now? Anderson got one gift decision in his career, do I need too remind you of the consensus undisputed champion of "gifted decision"?

I'm pretty sure I'm done with you now though since I know you do nothing but hate on Anderson every chance you get which you once again proved with that "Anderson lost clearly" BS.

I guess I am being pretty "desperate" here though by pointing out a fact you choose to ignore because it doesn't fit into your "clearly", narrative, lol.

Cheers dude, just out of curiosity though did you have GSP (big fan) "clearly" winning the Hendrix fight?

You are saying Bisping got a questionable win which is false. I then mention speaking of questionable wins Anderson has one himself.

GSP/Hendricks could have gone either way as it came down to a single round. See, it’s not hard. Now admit Bisping clearly beat Anderson

You are saying Bisping got a questionable win which is false. I then mention speaking of questionable wins Anderson has one himself.

GSP/Hendricks could have gone either way as it came down to a single round. See, it’s not hard. Now admit Bisping clearly beat Anderson
I would be happy too if that was reality but the reality of the situation is exactly what you said about GSP Hendrix, assuming of course you don't see leaving your opponent unable too get back too his stool under his own power at the very least warranting a 10-8 round.

Yeah, I know what you were doing, I was just a little surprised you would want too go down that path considering the Anderson decision sits on Bispings shelf alongside the Hamill decision and Hendo 2 decision.

I would be happy too if that was reality but the reality of the situation is exactly what you said about GSP Hendrix, assuming of course you don't see leaving your opponent unable too get back too his stool under his own power at the very least warranting a 10-8 round.

Yeah, I know what you were doing, I was just a little surprised you would want too go down that path considering the Anderson decision sits on Bispings shelf alongside the Hamill decision and Hendo 2 decision.

You’ll never see the reality with your Anderson glasses on

You’ll never see the reality with your Anderson glasses on
Yeah, obviously I'm the one that can't see reality due too some kind of weird emotional investment here, lol.

I mean sure, I agreed with you that Brunson was a BS decision and even admitted I could see how one could make the case for giving Bisping the decision since the fight was close from a scoring criteria stand point but for sure dude, I'm the one wearing "Anderson glasses" because I refuse to agree Bisping "clearly" won a fight that could just as easily be scored for Anderson (and likely would have been anywhere other than London) or even scored a draw, aka, a close fight subject to interpretation much like GSP/ Hendrix.

If you can't even admit the fight wasn't a "clear" win for either guy than we obviously have nothing left too say to each other and it's painfully obvious which one of us is blinded by "Anderson glasses" here my friend.

Feel free to throw a pole in here though and let the impartial fellow forum members decide which one of us "Can't see reality".

Maybe after you lose by a land slide you will finally realize why people constantly dismiss everything you say when it comes to Anderson because you " clearly" have a deep resentment for him and are overly invested in bashing him in anyway you can, have you ever even posted in a thread not involving Anderson before dude cause I can't recall seeing you post anything other than anti Anderson shit which is a shame since you seem intelligent enough to be a descent poster if you would just let your obsession go.

But whatever, do what makes you happy dude, what do I care really.

Back