How Would Patrício Freire Do In The UFC?

Zhabit has fought Jeremy stevens who has pretty good power but technically is nowhere near Pitbull. Against someone with great hands and ground game with the power, Zhabit isn't throwing anything risky or weird like he usually does. High-risk low reward plus his cardio isn't as good as Pitbulls.

Pitbull has fine cardio, but it's not like he usually wins his fights by drowning people with pace and volume. Zabit is going to throw that shit against anybody, he might well get countered doing it against Patricio, but I can't see him no throwing it.

Volk outpoints him

Max brutalizes him with punches

He beats the rest.

FW champ, specially against a not so tall FW in Volk.

Champ obviously

Patricio beats Volk 10/10 times.

I doubt he could hang with the top UFC LWs
Charles Oliveira vs Michael Chandler is booked for UFC LW title.
Pitbull vs Chandler for Bellator LW title
giphy.gif

Top 3, easily. Both dream match ups with Max and Volk will definitely be exciting.

I think he'd be top 10 at both FW and LW. I think he could be champ at FW but probably undersized at LW.

Bellator champ champ, OBLITERATED Chandler and send him packing to the B leagues (UFC)

How would the real GOAT do if he decided to crossover and whoop Dana's plebs?

(Note, I've never seen him fight but he sounds pretty epic)

Yeah bro he’s one of the best. He’s beating everyone besides Volkanovski and Holloway. He’d have a chance against either of them but yeah he’s pretty damn good.

Champion without a doubt tbh. If a guy who started fighting in like 2012 like Volk can get the belt, Pitbull surely can. Pitbull is a legend we’re talking pro debut in 2004 age 16. Let’s put it this way, Zabit would duck him for sure.

He's a top fighter. Freire would do really well imo, especially at FW. Top 3 at FW with a solid chance of winning the belt.

Max is the worst style matchup for him imo. Rangy with good jits, hard to get hold of and with insane output cardio that it's hard to keep up with to go with a great chin to prevent the KO.

I also think Zabit presents more of a stylistic challenge than Volk does.

You’re right about Max for sure. Especially after the two Volksnovski fights but everyone else is a tossup. Volkanovski can push a nice pace and is very technical so i find that match up pretty interesting.

What so if he was a -900 favourite you'd put money on him?
He wouldn't be -900 favorite. You know that

But yes, no doubt I would put money on Pitbull vs Volk.

AJ McKee is a more difficult fight for him than Volk

Back