How Would Patrício Freire Do In The UFC?

He wouldn't be -900 favorite. You know that

But yes, no doubt I would put money on Pitbull vs Volk.

AJ McKee is a more difficult fight for him than Volk

I know he wouldn't be favourite by that much, but from what you're saying you would bet on him if he was that big a favourite.

I personally probably slightly favour Pitbull over Volk (although I favour Max over Pitbull), but it's a close, competitive fight. Volk hasn't really shown any glaring weaknesses where I think Patricio can dominate him.

Charles Oliveira vs Michael Chandler is booked for UFC LW title.
Pitbull vs Chandler for Bellator LW title
giphy.gif
Thats why i wrote top LWs. Chandler isnt one of them and him fighting for a title over Gaethje, Dustin or even Tony and Conor is a disgrace.

I think he wins the belt at 145. Maybe he loses to the elite guys like volk and max.

Patricio is the best 145er in the world imo.

I think he would be champ. Max might be a difficult match up but I think Pitbull is a bad match up for Volkanovski.

He would be champ.

but he needs to stop ducking the bendo rematch first

If Chandler gets the belt against Charles and I think he will, Pitbull can knock him out again and get the LW belt.

Pitbull is at lightweight most of the time, so he's not that undersized of a featherweight that could give Holloway problems, considering he has massive power which Max will be less of a pressure fighter just of the fear of the power.
Zhabit I can definitely see where your coming from but I think Pitbull will just be too much for him and finish him Volk has a great way of shutting down pressure with great grappling that no one talks about though

No he isn't. Also ,Kattar has big power and max neutralized that through pressure. Max has a good chin.

Bellator champ champ, OBLITERATED Chandler and send him packing to the B leagues (UFC)

How would the real GOAT do if he decided to crossover and whoop Dana's plebs?

(Note, I've never seen him fight but he sounds pretty epic)
USADA would KO him

The only way to know if he signed to the UFC. Would be interesting.

Not sure if they been training together but pit bull and KZ are both Fight Ready guys and KZ is there in AZ now for the ige fight in June
Kz hasn't really talked about him much but I'm sure they see eachother as potential combatants down the line

Thats why i wrote top LWs. Chandler isnt one of them and him fighting for a title over Gaethje, Dustin or even Tony and Conor is a disgrace.
Fact is Chandler is not remotely an underdog against any of them. Gathje, Dustin Tony and Conor are all coin flips.

MMAth isn't always useful but Dustin had a back and forth war with Hooker while Chandler flattened him easily.

Fact is Chandler is not remotely an underdog against any of them. Gathje, Dustin Tony and Conor are all coin flips.

MMAth isn't always useful but Dustin had a back and forth war with Hooker while Chandler flattened him easily.
I dont think fights against Poirier and Gaethje are coinflips and even if you think so, its hardly a fact. Stylistically they both should beat Chandler pretty convincingly imo.

And you shouldnt do MMAth with a guy who lost to Will Brooks.
Anyway knocking out Hooker hasnt convinced me of anything. And Chandler finding decent success in a weakened LW division doesnt say anythinf about Pitbull doing remotely well or better, since He would be significantly outsized.

I dont think fights against Poirier and Gaethje are coinflips and even if you think so, its hardly a fact. Stylistically they both should beat Chandler pretty convincingly imo.

And you shouldnt do MMAth with a guy who lost to Will Brooks.
Anyway knocking out Hooker hasnt convinced me of anything. And Chandler finding decent success in a weakened LW division doesnt say anythinf about Pitbull doing remotely well or better, since He would be significantly outsized.
You have your opinion and I have mine but here is a few FACTs.
Dustin went to a close, competitive decision with Hooker. Chandler KO'd him clean.

In one breath you state Patricio can't hang in the UFC LW division as if it is higher calibre and in the next breath refer to "Chandler finding decent success in a weakened LW division". So what is it? Highest Calibre or Weakened? Pitbull KO'd Chandler so Pitbull has KO power. Chandler KO'd Hooker dead so he has KO power. Not sure how that leads to Chandler having little to no chance vs the likes of McGregor, Tony, Gathje or Dustin. Two of those have one shot KO power and two are volume strikers.

Either of Chandler or Pitbull have a min punchers chance and both are a lot more skilled then a "Chris Leben" style punchers chance. Frankly Pitbull will be in Bellator for a long time as he re upped and makes more money dominating there then he would competing in the UFC FW division. I would love to see him there but its not happening.

Back