• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Would MacDonald vs Woodley 2 Go And Will It Ever Happen?

I mean if your Champ is Tyron Woodley, I wouldn't blame him for trying to rush Rory in there to beat Woodley.

This is true, Dana's dislike for Woodley might be stronger at this point.

Same result.
Never.
No way Dana let's Rory come back and beat his champ.
Why wouldn't he? Dana does not give a fuck about Woodley. He probably wants him to lose. I wish you assholes would stop blaming Woodley, for Rory sucking at his contract negotiation. Bottom line is Woodley took all his losses on the chin and refused to let it break him. That is why he is champion.

Woodley got better and Mcdonalds is fighting in Bellator. No one gets better in Bellator, they all decline slowly or quickly.

So Woodley by blowout

Why wouldn't he? Dana does not give a fuck about Woodley. He probably wants him to lose. I wish you assholes would stop blaming Woodley, for Rory sucking at his contract negotiation. Bottom line is Woodley took all his losses on the chin and refused to let it break him. That is why he is champion.

When did I blame him for Rorys contract negotiations ?

And yeah I've stated in more recent posts that Dana probably would let Rory come back and fight Woodley due to his dislike for him.

Rory will dominate again. So strange Rory did not destroy Lawler. I think he's so talented and yet the damage he's taken in those two fights make no sense. He was not the same, hence losing to wonderboy but there's no shame in that

Rory is a volume and technique striker. Woodley is also lucky in that he caught Lawler at the right age where his brain doesn't want to get hit anymore. Kind of like Evans KO'ing Liddell.

Why bother asking, Sherdoggers seem to almost always believe that fights will go the same way even if they happen 100 times.

Back