How would Leon Edwards have faired against Khamzat?

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
he looks like he has like a size 30 waist. Same size as Nate who fights either 155 or 170.
Do you not think he's smaller than Khamzat?
Not sure tbh, they both have to cut a decent amount to get to 170. They have a very different body type, so maybe that throws people off?

Leon looked really good and in the stand up Leon is much more advanced, he would for sure find Khamzats chin and test it, I hope that fight happens soon no that Leon has got some time in the cage again.

I think Khamzat's size and grappling would be a huge issue. Leon is a small 170lber. Khamzat is fucking enormous. It would be like when Rumble fought Yoshida.

url

Leon is 6'2" has some thick legs and isn't small for 170 at all. No clue what you're going on about. Not like the eye test is always correct anyway, it usually isn't. Some people look small and you get your hands on them and they feel heavy, and some guys look huge and feel so much lighter than you expect when you pick them up. Basically it's often a moot point trying to judge anyway, but to me Leon is not a small ww at all and you seem way off. Khamzat isn't "fucking enormous" either lol. Just my opinion though.

All i know is that had Khamzat landed that straight on Leon instead of Nate that he wouldn't have only been rocked but smeshed the fuck cold.

As for the rest i have no fucking idea

Does Khamzat have a fight?

What's his status?

If the rona still got him, well...

We simply don't know enough about Khazmat to make any judgements.

Dude hasn't fought ANYONE

Furthest thing away from a Leon fan but Hazmat shouldn't even be in the same sentence, he gets fucked up 500 out of 500 times.

Khamzat never fights so it doesn’t matter.

Edward's looked dominant. I mean not many guys can take some of those shots nate did .

So Nate popped the boy good and would’ve fooled him if it weren’t for the taunt, I’m thinking Khamzat would’ve smoked Leon. Khamzat has better wrestling, better hands and might be bigger (someone fact check for me). So basically Leon dodged a bullet by preserving his record against Nate but stock is still trending the wrong direction. How do y’all think he would’ve done against Khamzat?

Nate had 90 seconds to finish a man basically out on his feet
But if hed only reacted 4 seconds earlier it was OVER

British kickboxer vc Chechen wrestler
This doesn't seem like a hard pick

Back