How would Leon Edwards have faired against Khamzat?

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

So Nate popped the boy good and would’ve fooled him if it weren’t for the taunt, I’m thinking Khamzat would’ve smoked Leon. Khamzat has better wrestling, better hands and might be bigger (someone fact check for me). So basically Leon dodged a bullet by preserving his record against Nate but stock is still trending the wrong direction. How do y’all think he would’ve done against Khamzat?

Khamzats simplistic striking is nowhere near as good as Nates. He would get tooled in striking.

His best bet to beat Leon is to wrestle him which is a possibility. Really would come down to if Khamzat can get him to ground

This is the delusion of Diaz fans, you basically think Nate won because he "would've fooled him if it weren't for the taunt" that isn't necessarily true

As far as Khamzat who knows, I think eventually he can get to a super high level if he keeps going, but it's tough to get into specific matchups

Leon had a hard time with Nate in the clinch situations. I think Khamzat outgrapples him, or uses the threat of the takedown to deliver a One shot KO.

Diaz is more proven than Khamzat. So many questions when it comes to Khamzat vs non cans so I’m gonna go Edwards by 4th round TKO
Subject to change.

all i know is ,unlike nate, theres 0 chance khamzat rocks leon and doesnt swarm him immediately afterwards to finish the fight

More importantly, how would Nate Diaz do about Gerald Meerschart?

Leon had a hard time with Nate in the clinch situations. I think Khamzat outgrapples him, or uses the threat of the takedown to deliver a One shot KO.

Leon beat Nate up for 24:30 out of 25 mins and all of a sudden Khamzat beats him? lololololol.

Can't take most Khamzat opinions seriously, I get the impression most fans think he'd beat anyone ever..

Still far too untested to really know how good he really is.. Let's see him beat people on the calibre of RDA and Nate first and not sad Jake Gyllenhaal.

I think Khamzat's size and grappling would be a huge issue. Leon is a small 170lber. Khamzat is fucking enormous. It would be like when Rumble fought Yoshida.

url

I think Khamzat's size and grappling would be a huge issue. Leon is a small 170lber. Khamzat is fucking enormous. It would be like when Rumble fought Yoshida.

url
Leon isn't a small WW by all means?

Khamzats simplistic striking is nowhere near as good as Nates. He would get tooled in striking.

His best bet to beat Leon is to wrestle him which is a possibility. Really would come down to if Khamzat can get him to ground
Lmao

Back