How Would Aldo Do Against Siver?

BigInJapan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Obviously Jose would win but would he be able to do it in such dominant fashion as McG or as quickly? Just something I thought of that should spark some interesting conversation.

Well judging by his recent performances he'd coast to a comfortable UD, then tweet about how he can't feed his family.

If he wanted to prove a point, he would do this:

tumblr_m0ycxnFyNX1qfrkf9o1_250.gif

Hahahah that was a good laugh. But I'm saying though he'd probably go to decision right? If not then a late tko...I think aldo is lacking that fire, something feels off with him. I think Mcgregor is gonna be more than a handful.

When siver was in his prime Cerrone finished him in rd 1. Aldo is a better finisher then Cerrone (who is also a slow starter).
Also Aldo has finished fighters that are way better then anyone Conor has ever faced.

Rogan told me Siver is world class so I bet Aldo would have huge problems with Siver.

Then when fight actually starts Rogan would say to me that Siver looks like he doesn't belong there.

Strange, sounds familiar.

I think he'd obliterate him. Doesn't mean Siver is bad though, at all.

When siver was in his prime Cerrone finished him in rd 1. Aldo is a better finisher then Cerrone (who is also a slow starter).
Also Aldo has finished fighters that are way better then anyone Conor has ever faced.

Please, explain how Aldo is a better finisher than Cerrone?

Cerrone has 19 finishes in 27 fights(70%), whilst Aldo has 16 finishes in 25 fights (64%). Any delusion?

His last finish was against the Korean Zombie, and it was not a regular finish but an injury (dislocated shoulder).

Who is the last top 5 fighter that got finished by Cerrone?

Aldo has finished some of the best in the business, Cerrone has not. Therefore Aldo is a better finisher then Cerrone (six percent difference in finishing quota don't change this).

Aldo would TKO him early. He goes to decision against elite fighters, not guys lile Dennis Siver.

I doubt he'd do it inside of two, toying with him like McGoater. He for damn sure would be him into a living death though

TKO in the later rounds for Aldo I think. I don't think he's as aggressive as he used to be. He doesn't need to be risky. He'd probably be happy point fighting Siver to death.

He's gonna have to get aggressive with Conor though. If the lead up doesn't light a fire under him, Conors pressuring style will.

Looking forward!!

Look how Belfort has KOed guys like Rockhold, Hendo and Bisping.

If Weidman couldn

Cerrone has 19 finishes in 27 fights(70%), whilst Aldo has 16 finishes in 25 fights (64%). Any delusion?

His last finish was against the Korean Zombie, and it was not a regular finish but an injury (dislocated shoulder).

O snap! 6%!! The stats speak for themselves especially a 6% differential. Most importantly, Cerrone has such a harder schedule than Aldo.

O snap! 6%!! The stats speak for themselves especially a 6% differential. Most importantly, Cerrone has such a harder schedule than Aldo.

Yeah, the difference is not that big, but you simply can't argue that someone is a better finisher while he CLEARLY is NOT!

Back