How will you react if McGregor gets a title shot after a win over Miller?

You act as if FW isnt stacked to the fuckin gills.

at this moment, Id still be interested in

Aldo vs Mendes 2
Aldo vs KZ 2
Aldo vs Mendes 2
Aldo vs Frankie 2
Aldo vs Swanson 2
Aldo vs McGregor
Aldo vs Lil Heathen
Aldo vs Porier

not to mention all the badass non championship match ups not including Aldo.

I'd watch Aldo vs McGregor though. I have to say, I'd be shocked if he got the shot, unless someone was injured/suspended or something.

I'd love it. It's the only way he will ever get a title shot because he is going to get wrecked otherwise.

He came into the UFC a two-division Cage Warriors champ with a 8 fight winstreak.

Realistically he deserved better opponents than Brimmage or Holloway. Miller is probably even a step down from Holloway.

The fact that they are giving him opponents below what he deserves shows the UFCs strategy. They want to bring him up very slowly, getting lots of exposure, highlight reel KOs and giving him a chance to perfect his media persona.

No chance he will get a title shot this year.

You act as if FW isnt stacked to the fuckin gills.

Aldo vs Mendes 2
Aldo vs KZ 2
Aldo vs Mendes 2
Aldo vs Frankie 2
Aldo vs Swanson 2
Aldo vs McGregor
Aldo vs Lil Heathen
Aldo vs Porier

Notice how 5/8 of your match-ups are rematches.

If we take out the match-up with McGregor, who should not earn a title shot by beating Cole Miller, that only leaves two non-rematch match-ups.

That was my point.

only if Mendes loses to Aldo via split decision and Aldo moves up a division,
and only then, Mendes vs Mcgregoat for the vacant UFC title.
That'll attract people and Mendes will get the title.

As much as I feel there are far more deserving contenders I don't really mind as atleast also would humble his cocky ass

Well Aldo is fighting a guy he just KTFO who was his easiest opponent until now again.

And next would be Cub who got KTFO in 3 seconds.

So i see no problem with him fighting McGregor.

I heard Korean Zombie will return in late summer. Seeing that all top-fighters are booked, he will most likely get an easy rebound fight. Assuming that both, McGregor and Zombie, win their respective fights, this would be a nice title eliminator for late 2014/early 2015.

Carlos-Boozer-Open-Mouth-Shock-Reaction-Chicago-Bulls.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

This could potentially trigger other fighters trying to act like McGreGOAT to talk their way to a title shot.

First Sonnen pulled it off, but he's a great talker.
McGregor means anyone can try it, as he's not some phenomenal talker.

Whoever said Aldo will be dishing out an onslaught dont be ridiculous.

Mcgregor would do the exact same thing he did to Bushinga if Aldo comes in sloppy.

Conor would actually scare the life out of Aldo, you can be sure of that.

OMG I would love to see Conor counter punch KO one of these big guys. Just to shut all the haters up you know. The kid is getting hated on for nothing.

It's a fight I'd love to see, but McGregor should fight someone else beforehand. Surely every MMA fan would like to see that?

As a gifted striker with great movement, he might have a better chance than those who have gone before him and been dominated by Aldo.

Personally, after Miller, I'd like to see McGregor v KZ .... then Aldo.

If Conor continues to trash talk Aldo and calls him out after the Miller fight then he deserves it. Right now I dont think he has done enough trash talking to get a shot but he is close. The interview after Miller fight should guarantee the shot for him.

I'd hate it because I've been waiting for the Cub rematch for a long time.

Whoever said Aldo will be dishing out an onslaught dont be ridiculous.

Mcgregor would do the exact same thing he did to Bushinga if Aldo comes in sloppy.

Conor would actually scare the life out of Aldo, you can be sure of that.

Who the fucking is Bushinga? are you retard?

I'd be pissed and wonder why it took so long.

Wouldn't agree with it. The winner of Cub vs Stephens should get the next shot.

Back