How will you react if McGregor gets a title shot after a win over Miller?

I say give the GOAT his shot, his stand up is excellent and he is certainly a force with is best performances still to come...future champion imo lets see what he can do against a real challenger.

Wouldn't be shocked at all. UFC will take advantage of that and let his ass get kicked by Aldo.

If Cub beats Stephens he has to get it, then McGregor with one more win.

People who cry about him are fucking retards. He's exciting in and out of the cage, deal with it.

As a McGregor fan I'd be kinda pissed.

He just got back from an ACL tear. Let him build up some momentum and beat some tougher guys first. He could be huge if he stays on the path he's on.

winner of swanson v stephens is the deserving guy. Connor getting a shot that quick would be absolute crap, and terrible for his career at this point potentially.

I'm all in, why not, it'll be an exciting fight. Throw politics out the window for a minute and think of the spectacle. I'm a fan of exciting fights, not drama. Bring it on.

Not sure how I will react. Would like the fight but think he should get at least one more win.

I know how i will react once Miller drags him into deep waters and chokes him out.

BFDu_Mma.gif

I'd probably be mad at first but after Aldo or Mendes destroys him I'll be happy again.

It would suck for Cub Swanson, but good for the fans to get to watch Aldo vs McGregor sooner. Mendes vs McGregor sooner would be good too, but Aldo deserves instant rematch if he loses since he's been champ for so long.

Why not? It's about time Conor defended his title against some decent competition. Contrary to popular belief I also feel like Aldo has a small shot at taking it.

If Cub beats Stephens he has to get it, then McGregor with one more win.

People who cry about him are fucking retards. He's exciting in and out of the cage, deal with it.

I agree with all of the above. Two more wins and Connor's shot would be as legitimate as many champions'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back