How will you react if McGregor gets a title shot after a win over Miller?

pointfighter

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Connor thinks his next fight will be a title shot.

If this ends up being the case how would you react?

As hyped as I am on the GOAT if he really pulled a leap frog of that proportion UFC would permanently be demoted from sport to spectacle in my mind.

I would be pretty upset, to be honest.

The FW division isn't THAT thin... (in regards to fighters Aldo has already beaten, of course)

Fuck it. Why not?

I would be happy. I like when Aldo fights strikers. Everyone needs to drop this sport legitimacy bullshit. The ufc abandoned that years ago. Let's just enjoy some fights and chill the fuck out.

I wouldn't mind, most guys at the top of the division have already gotten a chance. I would like to see him fight a top contender firstly though, like Dustin Poirier or Cub Swanson.

I'd like to see it. The hype will be real or die quickly under Aldo's onslaught. It's an interesting matchup and one I'd rather see over others who may have more legitimate claims to having earned the chance.

I think I'd rather see McGregor vs Aldo than Mendes getting another crack, even though Chad deserves it more technically.

Mcgregor is a joke , hes all F'n hype .... man i cant wait to watch him get smashed ... Dat record tho ??? cmon son

Maybe Swanson but if if Stephens wins...then mcgregor vs stephens for #1 contender

I'd watch it and think it would add a boost of needed excitement to the fw division

He is good at telling his own story. :icon_chee

Connor thinks his next fight will be a title shot.

If this ends up being the case how would you react?

As hyped as I am on the GOAT if he really pulled a leap frog of that proportion UFC would permanently be demoted from sport to spectacle in my mind.

Why?

Bj did it when he got the shot V Hughes.

Chael and Vitor did it in their shots re Jones.

If you had not already demoted MMA to spectacle prior why suddenly now?

He wont, stephens vs swanson winners deserves it. But i would love to see Jose or Chad KTFO of Mcgregor

Nah, he will fight kz or poirier next. Both winnable IMO. Then title shot.

d3be331bb9fa60d7e6ccd2772ef5864d.jpg

F*ck this company

Before Cub Swanson? Before Dustin Poirier? I don't think so. After he more than likely beats Miller, McGregor should fight the winner of Guida vs Bermudez. If he wins that fight he should get to fight against somebody like Frankie or Korean Zombie and if he wins that, then I think he should get a shot.

The UFC is gonna bring a guy like McGregor along slowly, to build on the hype already surrounding him. he won't get a title shot now, but soon, and if he keeps winning.

Back