How will Luke Thomas excuse Jon Jones this time?

Not sure, but I'm sure his wife being Colombian will somehow come up.

Luke was right. Prior to Jones personal troubles, Jones got a lot of hate for being "cocky and arrogant". Those same fans just so happen to love Conor...The whole "I hate him cuz he does bad things" simply an excuse for some people.

There's ppl who hate him cuz of his out of the cage antics, then there's ppl who hate him for their own selfish reasons. Not sure why you guys find this hard to understand

Jones is lucky he's rich and famous otherwise he'd be in jail for a long time.

Imagine some black kid in the projects doing everything he did and getting off scott free.

Now that he has his own show, I've learned to like him less. I still listen because it's on the radio, but...he's even more full of himself now.

I don't listen. I'm willing to listen to him on MMA. But when he talks about other things with his trademark smugness I struggle to resist the urge to travel halfway across the world to pay him a visit...

I have no idea who Luke Thomas is, but he can easily just say that Jones isn't in violation of his probation (like my ESPN phone notification just said), so this is a non-issue.

Luke Thomas "EVERYONE BUT ME IS A RACIST
JONES DINDU NUTHIN"

probably that

NO,

Breaking the law by leaving the scene of an accident (a felony), then breaking probation by driving without a license, insurance AND a vehicle registration might not make him a sociopath, but it DOES make him a criminal and an idiot.

Hope he gets jail time, and forced inpatient therapy/rehab.

It might actually do Jones good to go to prison, you are right. At this point it's pretty clear that anything less drastic than a jail sentence won't work.

I mean he smashed into a pregnant lady and fled, so was probably drunk and/or high. And still he keeps fucking up. His lack of empathy points towards Jon being a diagnosable psychopath. Zuffa must despair of being in business with this clown.

NO,

Breaking the law by leaving the scene of an accident (a felony), then breaking probation by driving without a license, insurance AND a vehicle registration might not make him a sociopath, but it DOES make him a criminal and an idiot.

Hope he gets jail time, and forced inpatient therapy/rehab.
It's not that he was driving without having a license/registration/insurance. He just didn't have the documents with him. It's already resolved except for dealing with the tickets themselves.

Self destruction,the guy is aware of the consequences of his actions and keeps doing stupid shit. He is unable to obey any rules and shows complete disregard for laws and social mores.
he went for a drive without some paper work, dipshit. it's not that big of a deal, he's gonna go to court and nothing will happen or he will pay a fine.

Oh, but of course, blacks never get unfair treatment because of their race. How dare any black person ever bring up race when they see racism everyday. These people, I tell you.

The MMA Hour is on a Monday. Thomas does his videos Tuesday? Then the MMA Beat on Wednesday or Thursday all talking about the same topics.

Everytime I've watched Thomas on his videos; he talks about being in the gym, hearing things from pros that train in that gym, telling people they're wrong if they disagree with a comment he's just made and more talk of gym related stuff.

He has a fantastic beard, though.

Only time I like Luke is when he has Meltzer on. He basically shuts up and lets Dave do his thing.

Oh, but of course, blacks never get unfair treatment because of their race. How dare any black person ever bring up race when they see racism everyday. These people, I tell you.

Thanks for your powerful contribution, Luke.

he went for a drive without some paper work, dipshit. it's not that big of a deal, he's gonna go to court and nothing will happen or he will pay a fine.
Exactly. I can think of many things someone can do that deserves condemnation. Driving without a license and insurance when you are a fully functional adult is not one of them. Only someone like Jones will have over 200 replies about it. I bet if Connor did this people would be talking about how the law is bullshit

Only time I like Luke is when he has Meltzer on. He basically shuts up and lets Dave do his thing.

Wow. I have never known Luke to shut up. How on earth he made it through the Marines without provoking a superior office to execute him is a minor miracle.

Exactly. I can think of many things someone can do that deserves condemnation. Driving without a license and insurance when you are a fully functional adult is not one of them. Only someone like Jones will have over 200 replies about it. I bet if Connor did this people would be talking about how the law is bullshit
I forget my license all the damn time, apparently I am a sociopath who can't follow and obey rules. Lol! ridic

Wow. I have never known Luke to shut up. How on earth he made it through the Marines without provoking a superior office to execute him is a minor miracle.
i'm so happy people are finally on board with this. luke is so god damn annoying with his liberal and social justice warrior bullshit. people used to like him but the more he talked the more apparent it was.

dude is just straight annoying as fuck at this point

Back