How will Luke Thomas excuse Jon Jones this time?

Wow. I have never known Luke to shut up. How on earth he made it through the Marines without provoking a superior office to execute him is a minor miracle.

Here is an old audio
He lets him speak. He is a bit of a Meltzer-mark thankfully

Only time I like Luke is when he has Meltzer on. He basically shuts up and lets Dave do his thing.

Meltzer talks more about rumoured events coming up, projected PPV numbers, all that sort of thing? Only listened to him a couple of times on the MMA Hour and found that was his bread and butter.

i'm so happy people are finally on board with this. luke is so god damn annoying with his liberal and social justice warrior bullshit. people used to like him but the more he talked the more apparent it was.

dude is just straight annoying as fuck at this point

Annoying as fuck doesn't cover it, my friend. He is what he reviles - a donk.

Oh look, a racist making slanderous threads about the greatest sports journalist the world has seen in the last 30 years.

Oh look, a racist making slanderous threads about the greatest sports journalist the world has seen in the last 30 years.

Not thirty years. The greatest ever. That's Luke. His prose is elegant and his manner engaging and likeable. Hence these threads.

As always following a Jon 'Bones' Jones legal fuck-up, Luke's Wednesday Live Chat on MMA Fighting.com just became can't-miss viewing. I cannot wait to see how Luke defends Jones from the 'haters' this time.

Luke's explanation will probably include implying racial profiling in the traffic stop that caught Jones. That's the best I can come up with.

The New Mexico PD are all aware of Jon Jones bullshit and one them probably spotted him behind the wheel, black or not, if it was Conor who did all of Jones stuff and lived there he'd be busted too. Jones has a child's mind from a family that raised athletes not men. I actually feel sorry for him sometimes because his parents didn't raise him right.

Meltzer talks more about rumoured events coming up, projected PPV numbers, all that sort of thing? Only listened to him a couple of times on the MMA Hour and found that was his bread and butter.

That is his bread & butter in MMA, but he also breaks some news.
He was the first to break that Fedor was coming back and that Sakakubara was restarting up JMMA again.
But he is pretty much the top source for numbers, so you are pretty accurate.

The New Mexico PD are all aware of Jon Jones bullshit and one them probably spotted him behind the wheel, black or not, if it was Conor who did all of Jones stuff and lived there he'd be busted too. Jones has a child's mind from a family that raised athletes not men. I actually feel sorry for him sometimes because his parents didn't raise him right.

I think he is a diagnosable psychopath. Read the symptoms - Jones through and through.

Not thirty years. The greatest ever. That's Luke. His prose is elegant and his manner engaging and likeable. Hence these threads.
It's funny how he is way too sophisticated for most of the plebs on here. They simply get alphaed by how he carries himself and his James Earl Jones like voice. Submit to the silver fox and accept yourself.

More like narcissistic personality disorder:
  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

Very interesting - but I think psychopathy is an even better fit for what we know of Jones.

The guy with narcissistic personal disorder is probably Luke Thomas.

Who cares,at this point it's obvious Jones is either a fuckin moron or a sociopath. The guy needs professional help and I'm not even joking.
He isn't a moron or a sociopath. He's just a young guy enoying his life, he likes to snort a little coke, probably does MDMA too, he doesn't really care about certain laws but it doesn't matter.

JBJ more fits Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

• Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Pretty sure Luke would defend New Jack for stabbing that kid and blame the criticism on racist 'donks'.
I was never into ECW... But man, that was one hell of a jump!
I also like the fact the music was playing the entire time during his leap!

You might be right, but I do think Jones better fits with psychopathy. Who knows. What we can agree on is that Jones clearly suffers from some form of behavioural/personality disorder that impacts him and those around him.

What we can agree on is that Jones clearly suffers from some form of behavioural/personality disorder that impacts him and those around him.

Case closed. Brilliant work as always, Dr. Mob.

You forgot the point where they compare themselves to Jesus.

As always following a Jon 'Bones' Jones legal fuck-up, Luke's Wednesday Live Chat on MMA Fighting.com just became can't-miss viewing. I cannot wait to see how Luke defends Jones from the 'haters' this time.

Luke's explanation will probably include implying racial profiling in the traffic stop that caught Jones. That's the best I can come up with.
The real reason for some of the anti Luke post. He's keeping it too real.

Back