How will Luke Thomas excuse Jon Jones this time?

I would say that Jones is a psychopath rather than a sociopath.

Thanks doc.

Thomas doesn't 'play the race card', he says that some of the hatred for Jon Jones comes from people not liking seeing a black athlete be cocky, arrogant or anything but "yes sir, no sir"; but he also says most hatred comes from Jones being a dumbass.

His main point though is that people keep on using these things as reasons to not watch Jones' fights, or ignore his achievements; which means a lot of people are missing something special because they want to play moral police.

Also, if you don't like Luke Thomas don't watch him.

I don't listen. I'm willing to listen to him on MMA. But when he talks about other things with his trademark smugness I struggle to resist the urge to travel halfway across the world to pay him a visit...

Agree 100000%.

luke is a clown clown clown.

JBJ more fits Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance

are you a psychiatrist/psychologist? have you actually talked to him or can make a diagnosis solely based on what you see on tmz

• Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

you don't think jones has achievements that warrant being recognised as a superior fighter?

• Exaggerating your achievements and talents

elaborate in what way

• Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

really, seems like you have an in depth discussion with him and proper study

• Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people

laughable, you called yourself finalboss, denoting that you are superior to others

• Requiring constant admiration

maybe

• Having a sense of entitlement

please provide some examples

• Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations

how are you so intimate with jones' expectations

• Taking advantage of others to get what you want

examples please

• Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

have you talked to jones' family, friends, training partners, colleagues?

• Being envious of others and believing others envy you

who does he envy?

• Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

sounds repetitive

As always following a Jon 'Bones' Jones legal fuck-up, Luke's Wednesday Live Chat on MMA Fighting.com just became can't-miss viewing. I cannot wait to see how Luke defends Jones from the 'haters' this time.

Luke's explanation will probably include implying racial profiling in the traffic stop that caught Jones. That's the best I can come up with.

I'm a Luke Thomas fan, I love his shows and output..

But he does appear to go to some lengths to defend JBJ.

to OP:

haha my thoughts exactly... He is the definition of white guilt.. its disturbing and discusting.

Defend him for what, forgetting his wallet? Does anyone even read the articles or just the headlines?

Driving without a license equals sociopath?
Yes to sherdoggers. When they get their hooks into someone they don't like there is no let-up. i.e. Rousey or CM punk if he loses.

are you a psychiatrist/psychologist? have you actually talked to him or can make a diagnosis solely based on what you see on tmz

you don't think jones has achievements that warrant being recognised as a superior fighter?

elaborate in what way

really, seems like you have an in depth discussion with him and proper study

laughable, you called yourself finalboss, denoting that you are superior to others

maybe

please provide some examples

how are you so intimate with jones' expectations

examples please

have you talked to jones' family, friends, training partners, colleagues?

who does he envy?

sounds repetitive
Never claimed to be a psychologist or to know him dumbass. I do have over 5 years in the mental health field. Oh, and this my opinion, not fact... stupid.

Never claimed to be a psychologist or to know him dumbass. I do have over 5 years in the mental health field. Oh, and this my opinion, not fact... stupid.

you're projecting

As a side...journalists are top notch sociopaths. I used to work in news. Not a one of them is a genuine person.

Thanks doc.

Thomas doesn't 'play the race card', he says that some of the hatred for Jon Jones comes from people not liking seeing a black athlete be cocky, arrogant or anything but "yes sir, no sir"; but he also says most hatred comes from Jones being a dumbass.

His main point though is that people keep on using these things as reasons to not watch Jones' fights, or ignore his achievements; which means a lot of people are missing something special because they want to play moral police.

Also, if you don't like Luke Thomas don't watch him.
Especially considering Gus is a worse criminal and Conor is becoming offensively cocky..

Back