How/where did you meet your partner, if you have one?

I met my wife on Plenty of Fish. She signed up to troll old men, I messaged her (I'm NOT an old man, for the record) and we went out on a date. She's hot and awesome.

I have know her my hole life, for as long as I can remember. As a kid a didnt thin much of her she was just always there, her and her sister. When I turned about 12 things got interesting. she played with my privates and we have been like peas and carrots ever since. sometimes me and her twin sister hook up and shes cool with it. as long as i keep her trimmed and moisturized she will love me for ever, nothing will break the bond we have not even arthritis, we tight like that.

I have know her my hole life, for as long as I can remember. As a kid a didnt thin much of her she was just always there, her and her sister. When I turned about 12 things got interesting. she played with my privates and we have been like peas and carrots ever since. sometimes me and her twin sister hook up and shes cool with it. as long as i keep her trimmed and moisturized she will love me for ever, nothing will break the bond we have not even arthritis, we tight like that.

Twin, you say? No problem, you say? :)

At the post prom party.
Went through all high school without even talking to her.
Met at the prom. Have been together for 12 years.

Last edited:
At the post prom party.
When through all high school without even talking to her.
Met at the prom. Have been together for 12 years.

Losers whine about their best,winners go home an fuck the prom queen.
You sir,are a winner.

I have known her since kindergarten. We went to all the same schools. She left town for college then came back single. We ended up hanging out a few times and it turned into a relationship. Proposal is just around the corner.

He he he.

met my wife on facebook. i knew of her because we were both playing one of those dumb apps like mafia wars.

i knew she was from portugal, so i sent her an email to request clarification on an ed soares translation after anderson fought maia. the rest is history.

as a side note, i have a cousin who met the woman he eventually married because she mis-dialed when trying to call one of her friends. how random is that? of course he is in jail now, and they are divorced...so i guess you could say it really was a wrong number after all. :)

Still single, i'm 31, maybe i'm picky, scary or just live in the wrong town .

University bar. Night Jason Kidd took out Duke.

I worked with her for awhile recently, asked her out for a drink one day (which I had to go about cautiously because she is / was ultra shy) and have been dating for several months now.

Glad I asked her, she is one of the nicest women I have ever met.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back