How/where did you meet your partner, if you have one?

She gave me a tugjob in my preteens.

Sometimes I double time it with her sister.
img_0833.jpg

ps. someone had to do this. I'm not sorry.

The first time I saw him was when he was getting married.

First time I met my wife was when she passed me a M4 Carbine through armory window bars. She's been keeping my shooter clean and attended to ever since.

We used to live in the same apartment building. Put the moves on her after a group dinner.

The next day after work she showed up at my apartment with some booze. We drank then we sexed each other.

I was a student nurse. She was working on the floor.

May 2006 when my wife and I were both still in university we both worked at a Home Depot for a summer job. She was a cashier, I was a "lot associate" (ie I helped people lift heavy shit to their car like peetmoss, cement etc.). I only worked their two weeks before I quit and got different work for the rest of summer after I got hurt when I was helping some guys working in the lumber aisle load some 2x6s in to the rack. Some fell out of the rack at me and I dislocated my shoulder. After I quit the last thing I did was ask my wife for her number. The rest is history.

Been training her for 2 years (boxing group classes), thought she was out of my league, then she asked me out.
2 months now.

She was a family friend for years. We didn't actually hang out 1 on 1 though until last Halloween. All is good.

I pick other because I met her through my ex wife and we aren't friends. After we were separated but before we got divorced my ex wife started banging all these dudes. She had one of her coworkers call me and try to fuck me. I guess she felt guilty or something since we weren't divorced and thought "if he's doing it it's ok for me too." I knew that's what their plan was so I went out with her but didn't do it to her for a while. Then my ex wife and her coworker had a falling out and were no longer friends but me and her were still going out. She even help me get custody of my two kids. I ended up marrying her and having two more kids years later.

My ex wife hooked me up with my current wife.

I met my late wife when she came into my cigar shop looking for a gift for her father.

I pick other because I met her through my ex wife and we aren't friends. After we were separated but before we got divorced my ex wife started banging all these dudes. She had one of her coworkers call me and try to fuck me. I guess she felt guilty or something since we weren't divorced and thought "if he's doing it it's ok for me too." I knew that's what their plan was so I went out with her but didn't do it to her for a while. Then my ex wife and her coworker had a falling out and were no longer friends but me and her were still going out. She even help me get custody of my two kids. I ended up marrying her and having two more kids years later.

Good story bro!

Haha, awesome. Very indirectly I guess my other half's ex wife hooked me up with him. She worked with my friend who invited me to their wedding, which was the first time I ever laid eyes on him. I'm even in their wedding photos.

Back