How/where did you meet your partner, if you have one?

theycallitMurda

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There's lots of crazy stories out there in how a couple met, since Sherdog is one of the biggest forums worldwide, I thought I'd ask here and see what bizarre stories there are, if any. As you can tell I'm bored as fuck, waiting for the fights which aren't on for hours and I'm bored of GTA already (joking :)). And my missus is out for the day and night with the girls, and it's far too early to drink (although that never used to stop me lol).

I reckon the online option will get a lot of picks on this poll.

I went to primary school with my current girlfriend, which when I randomly saw her in a pub in the centre of London, I thought the fuck? We both grew up in Plymouth which isn't even in London and I hadn't seen her since primary school.

It's a crazy story because I was with my friend, we wanted something to eat, no tables were left except for one outside. Right next to this table, she was on with her friend. We both recognised eachother instantly. Talk about fate, but I think it worked on this one, we are still together and very happy :).

We met at school.

I fell for her when I found out she had a cat named Cusack(as in John Cusack) and that she owned a copy of the greatest movie of all time: Better Off Dead.

She fell for me when I made a Neverending Story reference.

match made on dork heaven.

Driving.

Saw her peeking while at a red light. At the next light I said hi. Been miserable since.

On sherdog. Of course! This is the biggest gay dating site on the net afterall

I'm single now, but I met my ex-wife in college through a mutual friend.

At a dive Irish bar by the beach, cuddling a pint of Guinness.

/SOLD

Through a mutual friend...

I gave him a finders fee

I was in a playground and saw him jump the fence into a field, playing with a soccer ball. I approached him and asked if I could play too. I was 17 at the time.

Her brother set us up. I'm still pissed at him...

MySpace baby. We were both in a wildlife group yelling at some dumb vegan broad who was feeding her dog a vegan diet. I looked through her pictures and in one she ha a clouded leopard on her lap. Was sold at that and big breasts. Been together 8 married 3.5

Back