How well would you do in UFC 1?

If you scaled everyone down to my weight (155-170) maybe I could take a few guys via being relatively efficient at jiu jitsu & most of them being clueless. I think I'd have a shot at beating Joe Son as is.

Book it! Although he wasn't in UFC, but still. I will watch Joe Son vs anybody who stands a chance, hoping he get's badly hurt. Guy is an absolute piece of shit. King of the Cage #? Son Vs Sherdogger!

I'd be the Fred Ettish of UFC 1. Or the Shayna Bazler, whichever is worse. I'd be pitiful and would get crushed.

I would definitely win it, the only thing I don't know is if I'd like to showcase and add the hilight film or go for the quick finish like Ronda does.

Not well.. With my luck I would draw primed up Ken Shamrock for my first fight and then he would proceed to beat the piss out of me, then he would probably yank the contents from my wallet later in the locker room. Cuz you know, that was before he found Jesus or whatever.

DQ for refusing to release a submission.

IDK maybe I could beat up the other lesser known fighters by jumping on their backs trying to get the rnc. But Gracie. Shamrock and Kimo would've fucked me up.

well seeing as i would whoop the majority on modern day UFC fighters, I should have no problem with UFC 1 fighters. I'll drop them all, Royce Gracie would never beat me because he can only win on the floor and he would never be able to take me down because im strong.

I'd be the Fred Ettish of UFC 1. Or the Shayna Bazler, whichever is worse. I'd be pitiful and would get crushed.

I think Ettish is worse tbh. He lost his first fight and then beat and absolute bum 14 years later. I get what you're saying though.

IDK maybe I could beat up the other lesser known fighters by jumping on their backs trying to get the rnc. But Gracie. Shamrock and Kimo would've fucked me up.

Kimo did not fight in UFC 1. Come on man. You can at least check fight finder before you post this shit.

Why do people keep mentioning how they'd do against Joe Son? He wasn't in UFC 1.

I love how Kimo and Joe Son are given UFC 1 pioneer status.

Anyway, the first four events all kind of blend together in their way...

I think Ettish is worse tbh. He lost his first fight and then beat and absolute bum 14 years later. I get what you're saying though.

Good, I'm glad I effectively communicated just how little chance I would stand to land even a single telling strike.

Not well.. With my luck I would draw primed up Ken Shamrock for my first fight and then he would proceed to beat the piss out of me, then he would probably yank the contents from my wallet later in the locker room. Cuz you know, that was before he found Jesus or whatever.

haha this made me chuckle.. that's prob what would happen to me too if I entered ufc 1 lol

I'd be the first death in the very short history of the UFC. Those guys were sloppy brawlers with no technique, but that's exactly why they were dangerous. I'd rather fight an athlete from the 2010s than Kevin Rosier.

You make it sound like beating that scrub actually made his career worse.

He should call out Bo Cantrell and see to it that his record goes to 2-1. I'm sure Bo still remembers how to do the flying tap.

Close it out with a hard-fought victory against Mr. Sapp.

Back