How well would you do in UFC 1?

You must be kidding ...Joe Son is a fifth degree master of his own fighting system called Joe son do ....be tough to beat

Joe Son Do is very easily neutralized with Ranger Intensive Performance, even at high levels of technique.

I'm 174 lbs skinny-fat with no training whatsoever. I think I probably would take Jimmerson by surprise by trying to take him down, and just hope he taps out of sheer confusion.

are we talking sea level ufc 1?

I been boxing since I was 14 until 17 and I still casually do it I'm 27 I would get TKOd or submitted in less than 3 mins

I think I would do alright considering I would shoot near-lethal doses of steroids

I only have amateur level martial talent but I am very large so I might be able to just flatten everyone with a massive size advantage alone. Unless I get murdered by a BJJ guy, which is very likely.

I have trained aikido so lets just say I like my chances

You think? #3 always stuck out to me because the Kimo match forced Royce out, and because of that guy with the mullet that was ripping apart punching bags in his short, you know, the "if you're gonna come on - come ON!" guy....Howard something....lost in the finals to a replacement in Steve Jennum by a really pissweak armbar. But he did that flip-kick thing which was cool.

Was just a weird event because of that.

Not important but Jenum didn't win UFC 3 by armbar ... He won by GNP .....he did sub Boxer Melton Bowen by piss weak armbar at UFC 4

I'm 174 lbs skinny-fat with no training whatsoever. I think I probably would take Jimmerson by surprise by trying to take him down, and just hope he taps out of sheer confusion.

CM Punk! Welcome to Sherdog, bro.

I might get past the first round... If I'm very, very lucky

with a background in wrestling and jiu jitsu I could probably give royce a run for his money. I train regularly with pro fighters and can give them a hard time and beat them points-wise. i honestly think Ken could have won if he didnt go for that retarded leg lock and give royce the RNC. As far as the other guys go I win if I can get them down before I get hit, so idk. I would get fucked by ken tho for sure no chance

Well ive wrestled since i was a child and did mma/bjj/catch wrestling for 6 years so i would probably sub everyone easily, besides ken and royce. I may be able to sub 1993 ken and with enough luck i may be able to sprawl and brawl 1993 royce since his striking sucks like mine and i have a size advantage

I would probably lose in the finals but i would pick anyone who has trained submission grappling a few years to do as well

If I could get Jimmerson down I could beat him. Lol I'd probably just get knocked out in seconds

I'd probably get my ass whooped.

I actually know more BJJ than everyone in there other than Royce. I'd get stomped, but I might make Royce work for the tap more than a number of his opponents.

The only person against whom I personally see no possible path to victory is prime roided Ken Shamrock.

Prime Rioded Schamrock in UFC1 is nervouse as fuck you might get him if he miss a kneebar attempt he llikes diving into submissionsn and losing position in the process.

id beat a few, and the only 1 I know for a fact id lose to is shamrock, but id probably lose to gracie as well, possibly gordeau, smith and frazier.

Back