How well would you do in UFC 1?

Captain Haddock

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
The title explains the thread. How do sherdoggers think they would do against the field?

If they let me wear one boxing glove I think I would win it.

I think I would have done well,under the right circumstances ........

Well considering I'm a 6'4" dying piece of Spaniard big dick bandit, with warrior blood and heart of a lion, I'm sure I'll get crushed by anyone at UFC1. However, I think Ronda Rousey the #4 P4P best fighter ever would've owned UFC1. She would've armbarred Gordeau and Hackney, outboxed Shamrock and Gracie and judo tossed the crap out of Jimmerson. Only person I see giving her problems is Tuli. Discuss.

I actually know more BJJ than everyone in there other than Royce. I'd get stomped, but I might make Royce work for the tap more than a number of his opponents.

The only person against whom I personally see no possible path to victory is prime roided Ken Shamrock.

Depends on who I get matched up with. I'm fairly sure I would lose to most of the bigger guys, but I would out-strike Royce, and he wouldn't take me down or sub me.

Well considering I'm a 6'4" dying piece of Spaniard big dick bandit, with warrior blood and heart of a lion, I'm sure I'll get crushed by anyone at UFC1. However, I think Ronda Rousey the #4 P4P best fighter ever would've owned UFC1. She would've armbarred Gordeau and Hackney, outboxed Shamrock and Gracie and judo tossed the crap out of Jimmerson. Only person I see giving her problems is Tuli. Discuss.

LOL. I actually laughed. I don't know what to make of this. I'm still chuckling.

I would have been the smallest guy there except for Royce, with no fight experience other than four years of high school wrestling and a few months of kempo and judo lessons.

I'd consider myself to have done well if I lasted a minute against any of them.

Rousey's phrasing for how she could beat Cain Velasquez.

Ah well I'm sorry I didn't get that. I follow MMA but I don't tuck every little bit of hilarity that fighters say into the back of my my mind. Now I know! I won't forget this time, I promise!

If you scaled everyone down to my weight (155-170) maybe I could take a few guys via being relatively efficient at jiu jitsu & most of them being clueless. I think I'd have a shot at beating Joe Son as is.

Well sure, that is the likely result, but I was trying to drum up some confidence.

I have a pair of winter gloves that, when I put them on, makes me feel like I could really whoop some ass. I get where you're coming from!

they're really good gloves. Carhartt. Waterproof.

Back