How well would Jon Jones do at heavyweight

I'm starting to wonder myself if a lot of the top light heavy weights could fuck up the entire heavyweight division. Just as powerful and usually quite a bit faster

The hw divison is the worst in MMA.
Jones could be champ there.

Prime JDS got whooped by Overeem while Overeem got whooped by a HW version of Jon Jones during their sparring session after he was stripped for hit and run.
I have no idea what in the actual fuck you are talking about.

It has been well established and confirmed that Jon doesnt like to even spar with Overeem, because last time he did he got injured.

Everyone at the camp agreed it did not do well for Jon. He couldnt accommodate for the massive size difference.

And saying "oh JDS lost to Overeem, so he would lose to Jones" is the most mind boggling bizarre use of mma math I've ever seen. They aren't even remotely the same fighter

And finally, that wasnt even prime JDS that lost to Reem. Jesus holy fucking christ. Implying post Cain trilogy JDS is prime? Wow, that is literally a first. You have so much insane shit going on in your post I actually feel like I've been violated somehow

I'm starting to wonder myself if a lot of the top light heavy weights could fuck up the entire heavyweight division. Just as powerful and usually quite a bit faster

Ive always thought that personally. Look at Big Nogs success vs Lil Nog. Identical genetics, identical training, and Big Nog wrecked most of HW while Lil Nog was never really a factor at LHW. LHW is just a better division IMO.

IMO Jones beats everyone at HW. Besides Stipe, DC, and Cain who i think Jones would beat, that division has no one.

Ive always thought that personally. Look at Big Nogs success vs Lil Nog. Identical genetics, identical training, and Big Nog wrecked most of HW while Lil Nog was never really a factor at LHW. LHW is just a better division IMO.

IMO Jones beats everyone at HW. Besides Stipe, DC, and Cain who i think Jones would beat, that division has no one.

Jon Jones beat DC twice. Adding extra weight won't make any difference. Stipe and Cain are both worse than DC. I honestly see Jon Jones destroying all those three at the same night.

Think Jones, Gus, DC, Rumble and the best Bellator 205ers would all have a chance to win the belt and their greatest competition would be each other if more than one went up. Wouldn't be surprised if there's guys I haven't mentioned from 205 who could do it too. When height and reach is the same between the two divisions, HW loses all it's advantages cause you just got better athletes putting on HW pounds.

LHW>HW

Feel like DC should have made this very clear.

He has no KO power. He'd become the GSP of the division with better subs or he'd get KTFO eventually.

Back