How to Use HP Sauce

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Alright, in another thread I made someone suggested HP Sauce on hot dogs. Well, I went ahead and bought some today (frankly, I bought some generic American version, but that's as close as I'm going to get). So what else can I use it on, because I'm not just going to use it on hot dogs...

People use it on steak and burger. I have a bottle of HP that i get no use out of since i like to taste meat

Bacon sandwiches

I like brown sauce on breakfast sausages and eggs. Not a lot, and not all the time, but sometimes. I also really like it with baked potato.

Oh shit this thread reminded me that Irish people use it in their tea. I gotta try that shit sometime

Country Bob's > all

Oh shit this thread reminded me that Zer bathes in it. I gotta try that shit sometime.

It's basically a sauce for pork(sausage,bacon, black pudding), potato and eggs. It's the constant companion to a proper fry up.

It's for use no later than 2pm. Except when one has sausage and mash for dinner or maybe, maybe a steak and kidney pie.

It's basically a decent, solid, strong sauce suitable for the start of the day to cut through hangover mouth for those who eschew the red sugar of tomato sauce.

on a bacon butty

I saw a sauce called London Pub Steak and Chop Sauce, is that a brown sauce like HP? Is it any good?

Back