How to tell your friend you love her?

Her and her boyfriend just broke up a few weeks ago after 2 or 3 years. Should I just say fuck it and go for it or should I wait?

I say just talk to her about it. Be honest about the way your feeling and the reservations you're having. Talk about how you've felt this way for a long time, but also acknowledge she's fresh out of a relationship and may not want another one right away.

Be honest. Be bold. Let the chips fall where they may.

Pick her up from work in a surprise van?
Seriously, don't do that.

I'm not a expert at this but have you tried "I love you."???

Preferrably raw steak. Hang it outside her door. That always works for me. Signals the female that the male wants to take care of her.
Let's them know that the male wants to give them their seed.

A very beautiful gesture.

Also, peeping through her windows is a sign that cannot be misinterpreted.
Yes, peeping through the window is the classic signal a suitor is ready for courtship. If the courter waits for a full moon and fwaps while peeping it insures a mate with futile loins and a masculine first child.

Dunno enough about this breakup, she might just be using you to get over him....

My wife and I were friends for years before we started dating, We had a one night stand that was great, but neither on of us capitalized on the moment and eventually she ended up in another relationship. Two years later after she had broken up with the douchebag she ended up with we started hanging out. One night at her place I looked at her and told her I think I'm falling in love. That was it. 8 years later we are happily married with two great kids.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. We have faith in you.

Just tell her, you have nothing to lose.

Do this. Text her saying that you'd like to meet up for a coffee. When having a coffee just lay your cards on the table, just tell her that you'd like to take her out for a nice meal and that you have feelings for her.
If she says no, then at least you know.

If you're having sex with her it's already too late for friendship anyway. Go for it you only live once

Let her say I love you first though, that's girl repellent for sure. Chicks hate needy.

Yes, peeping through the window is the classic signal a suitor is ready for courtship. If the courter waits for a full moon and fwaps while peeping it insures a mate with futile loins and a masculine first child.
Can't go wrong with a classic.

One move I find particularly interesting is the one where you watch her all the time. Every move she makes, every breath she takes, I'll be watching her. It's a tricky one to pull off, but when you succeed you win everything.

Don't say you love her. That could be too much too soon.

Ask if she wants to date some. That will make your intentions clear. Treat it like a normal relationship.

Tbh she probably wanted rebound sex and you were a safe bet. She needed to feel intimate, get that oxytocin fix. If she felt the same way you would now be in a relationship with her.

Don't go in heavy, keep it light and be ready to brush of a rejection like it's nothing.

Can't go wrong with a classic.

One move I find particularly interesting is the one where you watch her all the time. Every move she makes, every breath she takes, I'll be watching her. It's a tricky one to pull off, but when you succeed you win everything.

Bang her in the butthole.

ReiJsER.gif

Back