How to tell your friend you love her?

Bang her in the butthole.

ReiJsER.gif
asgSWN.gif

The only way to do it is to leave creepy anonymous messages that clearly invades her privacy and makes her feel unsafe.

When her fear is boiling at its peak, confront her when she's walking alone in the dark then send her over the edge into a mental breakdown where you can enslave her forever.

Also, ones enslaved you must keep up your reign of terror and remind her of that from time to time so she doesn't actually get a grip and escape her prison of fear.

And also last week I stayed the night with her and we stayed up and watched movies, cuddled, and kissed all night. Then the next time we hung out, no kiss, nothing. I don't fucking get it.

Yeh bro, this sounds like a rebound to me.

If you go all lovey dovey on her, she is most probably going to get wierded out and stop sleeping with you.

My suggestion is to let actions speak louder than words. There is no need to have a talk with her right now especially when everything is going fine. Just ride it out. You are trying to "claim" her by making her commit, because of your insecurities, because deep down you are worried you will lose her.

IF you want to keep her, you need to be ready to lose her, be ready to walk away. Just live your life, focus on your goals, and when you're spending time with her, focus on having a good time. Keep it interesting by spicing things up (do different activities together, have sex in a different position, basically do anything to keep things from getting stale).

Then just naturally let things progress. You will probably end up having the talk at some point, but it will seem more natural when you do, and if you do it right, she'll be the one to bring it up, which is ideally what you want.

However, I am pretty sure you wont follow any of my advise above, and you will probably end up losing her because you will scare her with your eagerness. Experience is the best teacher, or so they say.

here's my opinion.

hold off on telling her you love her. you don't need to take that step right now.

just ask if she wants to be your girlfriend again or if shes happy with the current situation.

don't set yourself up for potential rejection right yet. she might get scared off by the love word.

im no expert but this is what i would do

Where is @cooks1 ? That guy gives the best relationship advice.

Awww....you flatter me.

Honestly, I'd say TS just needs to give the chick just a bit of space and keep it casual if he really wants a crack at dating her.

Quick sex and lots of one on one time, immediately followed by aloofness seems very much like a post break up reaction on the chicks part. Perhaps using the TS for a self esteem boost to get her bearings. Common female tactic. And don't get me wrong, there are some definite benefits to catching a chick right after a break up. She will take you down to the dungeon and go full blown Caligula on your ass just to spite her ex. But the guy that is the post break up self esteem booster is most likely not going to then have a successful relationship with that chick. It might go hot and heavy for a bit, but then it will fizzle, because it really has nothing to do with the guy.

Even awesome, marriage material chicks can be a real mess on the back of a break up. But they will get their shit together quickly enough, the good ones anyway. The rule of thumb if you want a serious relationship with a chick coming off a break -up is don't step into her mess. Once you step into the mess, you are part of the mess. And once you are part of the mess, you will get cleaned up and discarded with the rest of the mess. Watch and observe, and make your move after she has cleaned up her mess.

Unfortunately TS has already stepped into the mess. Only hope now is to quickly step out of the mess. Extricate so you are not jettisoned with all the other baggage that is going to be purged any moment.

If the TS really wants a crack at dating the chick again, he should probably acknowledge the mess in a general sense, lay it all out at her feet, take a step or 2 back and see what happens. Something along the lines of, "Ive really enjoyed hanging out with you of late, but I realize you are coming off a break up. I just wanted to let you know that if you are interested and when your'e ready, I'd really like to get you out on some dates and see where things go." Then TS needs to make himself scarce and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Maybe start by not being a beta. You are already banging her, she is hanging with you regularly, what's the problem? If you REALLY feel the need too say you love her with all the words, just say.

Why do you have to tell her that you love her?? You are banging her on the regular, keep doing that, rinse and repeat ...

Her and her boyfriend just broke up a few weeks ago after 2 or 3 years. Should I just say fuck it and go for it or should I wait?

For what, her to get into another relationship? You better start treating her like a fuck toy and a piece of shit. Don’t ask her to be yours, tell her she’s yours.

I'd say tell her exactly what you told us, bud.

This. BUT tell her while smelling like shit (literally). If she can overcome that and accept you, well then you're in like flynn!

write her a song and sing it to her while strumming on a guitar. That way if she says no you can always play it off as just a joke. Also film yourself doing this and her reaction and tell her it's for your online buds. That way the pressure is on her and we get something out of this deal too.

Okay so I'll keep it short and simple. Years ago this girl and I were in a relationship that lasted about a year when we were about 21-22 years old. We remained friends and now I am 27 and I still love her and she has recently broke up with her boyfriend.

My feelings for her are as strong as ever and we even had sex about a week ago. We've been hanging out 3-4 days a week now. Pretty much I'm looking for a way to show her I still love her and want to get back with her. How could I do so? What should I say? Thanks Sherbros.

Yeah.... I wouldn't if I was you. So she was getting drilled by other dudes while you were in love with her and the second she went single you crept in to be the rebound bang. And now you want to tell her you love her.

I'd rate you a 8/10 cuck. No joke. No name calling but that is actually you. She friend zoned you and you basically watched her bang other dudes.

Get help bro

How recent was the break up of hers? She may be perfectly happy with spending time with but at the same time not want to jump right into a defined relationship. It might be a rebound for her.

I'd say slow your roll a bit , pay attention to her and her ques. Why push the issue if you're already sleeping with her and spending lots of time with her? You've got really nothing to gain and everything to lose......for what , so you can put a label on it? I don't know about your experience , but generally if you are being pursued even just a smidge too enthusiastically it tends to make the chaser much less desirable to the chasee.

Lots of horrible adolescent level advice in this thread.

" don't stop to think or take a measured approach.......just go all stream of consciousness on her 2 weeks out of a relationship and see what happens " Der......ok!

Even Goonerview knows better than this for Christ sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
write her a song and sing it to her while strumming on a guitar. That way if she says no you can always play it off as just a joke. Also film yourself doing this and her reaction and tell her it's for your online buds. That way the pressure is on her and we get something out of this deal too.
fLdNB8.gif

You just had sex with her, so... hang out with her more, but don't tell her that you love her lol. Not right after they have broken up, maybe wait a month of two, and keep banging her

I'd probably avoid the "love" word and just tell her you still have "feelings" for her and you'd like to have a relationship with her.

I'd probably avoid the "love" word and just tell her you still have "feelings" for her and you'd like to have a relationship with her.

Why even do that though? Why not let it arrive at that point organically? His actions are already demonstrating that he wants to be with her , if the feeling turns out to mutual she'll continue to do the same. What's she gonna do ? Take off because he didn't put his stamp on it " officially "?

2 weeks out of a multi year relationship is nothing. Chances are extremely high she's on a break......not a break up , and ts getting clingy right out the gate is only gonna facilitate that further.

you don't tell her. you show her.

Why even do that though? Why not let it arrive at that point organically? His actions are already demonstrating that he wants to be with her , if the feeling turns out to mutual she'll continue to do the same. What's she gonna do ? Take off because he didn't put his stamp on it " officially "?

2 weeks out of a multi year relationship is nothing. Chances are extremely high she's on a break......not a break up , and ts getting clingy right out the gate is only gonna facilitate that further.

I totally agree.

Okay so I'll keep it short and simple. Years ago this girl and I were in a relationship that lasted about a year when we were about 21-22 years old. We remained friends and now I am 27 and I still love her and she has recently broke up with her boyfriend.

My feelings for her are as strong as ever and we even had sex about a week ago. We've been hanging out 3-4 days a week now. Pretty much I'm looking for a way to show her I still love her and want to get back with her. How could I do so? What should I say? Thanks Sherbros.

Cuddle her up lightly, and see how she reacts. You'd be able to know much she fancies you without uttering a word.

Pro tip: most chicks, regardless of what they say, do not want a sensitive dude. They want a guy to be a fucking guy. That doesn't mean be an asshole or anything. But ffs don't go spouting off about your feelings or whatever. At least not until she does first.

Another pro tip: most chicks want what they think they can't have. If you act like you're not terribly into her, you'll do better. If she knows she has you wrapped around her little finger, she'll go find a better challenge in some other dude.

Back