How to tell your friend you love her?

EmpireShallFall

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay so I'll keep it short and simple. Years ago this girl and I were in a relationship that lasted about a year when we were about 21-22 years old. We remained friends and now I am 27 and I still love her and she has recently broke up with her boyfriend.

My feelings for her are as strong as ever and we even had sex about a week ago. We've been hanging out 3-4 days a week now. Pretty much I'm looking for a way to show her I still love her and want to get back with her. How could I do so? What should I say? Thanks Sherbros.

I'd say tell her exactly what you told us, bud.

Nothing says love like a dick pic.

Just tell her how you feel. If you guys are hanging out that much I think you have a good chance

Just be straight up like you just were with all of us, that's probably the easiest way.

You got this goodluck

The only thing I am worried about is when I do this, if she rejects me, the friendship will be over. No way could I remain her friend.

The only thing I am worried about is when I do this, if she rejects me, the friendship will be over. No way could I remain her friend.
It's better to take the chance and find out for sure than it is to never find out at all. Just be straight up and tell her how you feel. I'm sure she has some feelings for you if she let you stick it in her recently. Plus she's hanging out with you a lot so maybe she wants the samething. Go for it dude. Then post a pic of her for scientific reasons.

Your actions speak for themselves. Talk is redundant in this scenario. Just take her.

Don't be indecisive. You were never friends in the first place. Male-female friendships don't exist when there's sexual tension involved.

Well, you have to decide whether trying to be with her is worth losing a friend.

I lost a best friend I was in love with bc I thought I wanted her more than anything in the world. When everything went sour, I understood that I'd take everything back just to have my best friend again.

Just be straight up like you just were with all of us, that's probably the easiest way.

I agree with this. Just tell you love her, and that she's already seen your dick so whatever.

What the fuck? You're friend zoning yourself. There's enough chicks out there to friend zone you. You don't have to friend zone yourself.

I suggest you man up and take the alpha stance. "If you ain't in my bed, you ain't in my life."

Well, you have to decide whether trying to be with her is worth losing a friend.

I lost a best friend I was in love with bc I thought I wanted her more than anything in the world. When everything went sour, I understood that I'd take everything back just to have my best friend again.

It's tough because I care for her greatly. I've loved her so long, I feel like it's now or never. I mean even her parents love me! It'll be hard to lose her as a friend if it doesn't work out and I'm left looking like a fool.

It's tough because I care for her greatly. I've loved her so long, I feel like it's now or never. I mean even her parents love me! It'll be hard to lose her as a friend if it doesn't work out and I'm left looking like a fool.
You're over thinking this and stressing yourself out for no reason. Call or text her now and tell her.

Back