How to determine Goat..

Lol Hendo was 45 in their last fight and still dropped him like 3 times. That's a terrible example to use.

Why? Hendo KTFO Fedor who is and always has been a HW fighter. Bisbing still won his fight agains Henderson. Something Fedor was not able to do.

The debate is settled. GSP is GOAT. Pride hipsters are annoying af.

But Anderson was cheating. Lance Armstrong isn't known as the greatest cyclist of all time for a reason. Cheaters are out of the discussion. In fact they are below anyone who has ever competed clean
What about the cheaters who haven’t been caught? It’s a niche industry, beating USADA drug tests.

Why? Hendo KTFO Fedor who is and always has been a HW fighter. Bisbing still won his fight agains Henderson. Something Fedor was not able to do.

Fedor is a small HW who didn't cut weight. Most LHW's were similar in size or bigger than Fedor. And Hendo was the Strikeforce LHW champ when they fought. He also fought Fedor 2 years after he almost killed Bisping in their first fight, but you can pretend he was the same fighter 8 years later.

What about the cheaters who haven’t been caught? It’s a niche industry, beating USADA drug tests.
Have to be given the benefit of the doubt. It wouldn't be fair to the clean fighters to just take the easy road and say they're all cheaters

Oh really
SOOOOOOOOOO

Anderson who failed two tests for roids can't be discussed either?
GSP who was caught greasing on camera and disappeared the minute USADA came around, we can't talk about him
How about DC's eye pokes? I would call that cheating..
No Anderson is a proven drugs cheat why would he be discussed? I don't get your argument. Do you think Jones is innocent or do you think it just doesn't matter if a fighter cheats?

No Anderson is a proven drugs cheat why would he be discussed? I don't get your argument. Do you think Jones is innocent or do you think it just doesn't matter if a fighter cheats?

My argument is very simple

Anyone and everyone at the top level of this sport is cheating in one aspect or another

Infact
Virtually every top sportsman is cheating across the board

Have to be given the benefit of the doubt. It wouldn't be fair to the clean fighters to just take the easy road and say they're all cheaters

In orgs that didn't even test? And where there were more than hints that most guys were on some sort of gear? Uhhh... disagree with ya on this one.

url
BenAskrenONEChampionship.jpg

He has been knocked out be 45 year old MWs

e6692e2d767e819e7a8f65b90ec7c48d.jpg

Thats a disqualifier for goat

You mean punched in the back of the head multiple times by a 41 year old on PED's and an early stoppage by a crooked ref is a disqualifier. Got it.

Back