How to determine Goat..

I'm happy with either Fedor or GSP being the GOAT. Neither have failed a test and despite fans thinking Fedor wasn't tested during the Pride era he was in fact tested multiple times in order to compete in Sambo. If you speculate about him being on steroids without proof then we can probably make the assumption that everyone is on something which would bring Jones and Anderson in the GOAT conversation too. Fedor also had the longest reign out of everyone in the hardest division to stay undefeated in. He was also undersized for his division unlike most of the others in contention and yes he went on a skid for a bit but that was after 30 odd wins and a decade of dominance. Wear and tear are real, we're finally beginning to see some on GSP. This doesn't mean GSP is overrated should he lose he next couple of fights it just means fighter mileage finally caught up to him. If you stick around long enough it catches up to everyone, GOATs included.

1. No self proclaimed goats..dc, jon,stipe...its just sad
2.No steroids..andy,jon
3.must be hw fighter..baddest man that can beat other weight champs..sorry george
4.must be complete fighter..striking,wrestling,top and bottom ground game
5.In prime must have a goat winning streak
6.Respected by other fighters as the Goat

Calculating..
Calculating..

Results...

Fedor-Throne.jpg

I agree with your choice, but it’s a personal thing for each fan.

People value different things.

2.No steroids..andy,jon
3.must be hw fighter..baddest man that can beat other weight champs..sorry george

Calculating..
Calculating..

Results...

Fedor-Throne.jpg

WTF does calling yourself the GOAT have to do with actually fighting? That's just stupid....

I can't help but lol that people think a Russian who fought in a steroid permitted company was the only clean fighter on the roster.

That's some straight up delusion. Kettlebell Fedor was on the juice. Stop pretending.

- Fought in drug testing org
- never tested positive for PEDs
- Won titles in 2 weight classes
- Avenged all losses

Calculating....

Calculating...

images
Weak.
Only 1 fight under USADA.
Lost to Hendricks so quit.
Fought weakest champ ever for 2nd belt and admitted to cherry picking.
Vacated in 1 month to avoid real fight for belt.
5 years without being able to finish a fight where others finished his opponents easily.

I break it down by division. Either an extremely wrong win streak, undefeated, or defeated and avenged the loss.

HW - Fedor
LHW - Jones
MW - Silva
WW - GSP
LW - khabib
FW - Aldo
BW - TJ

1. Not a drug cheat
2. Dominated division for years with multiple title defenses (at least 5)
3. Avenged all losses
4. Cleared out a division
5. Superior athlete to his peers

BONUS: Champ in multiple weight classes

gsportrait.JPG
Is that the same poster above your bed you beat off to?

Weak.
Only 1 fight under USADA.
Lost to Hendricks so quit.
Fought weakest champ ever for 2nd belt and admitted to cherry picking.
Vacated in 1 month to avoid real fight for belt.
5 years without being able to finish a fight where others finished his opponents easily.
They finished those opponents of GSP's because his domination of them changed their careers forever. He arguably beat Hendricks who was juiced to the gills.

Beat a bunch of juicers in his career.

You can bitch and moan all you want bud, Anderson Silva isn't the GOAT.

They finished those opponents of GSP's because his domination of them changed their careers forever. He arguably beat Hendricks who was juiced to the gills.

Beat a bunch of juicers in his career.

You can bitch and moan all you want bud, Anderson Silva isn't the GOAT.
You can spin it however you want but there is too many weak arguments for GSP. Goat welterweight? Sure. But don’t bring up his Bisping fight, USADA and avenging losses as reasons.

When even a casual looks into it, it really is obvious how GSP fans try to embellish GSP.
I honestly think it has more to do with looks than anything.

You can spin it however you want but there is too many weak arguments for GSP. Goat welterweight? Sure. But don’t bring up his Bisping fight, USADA and avenging losses as reasons.

When even a casual looks into it, it really is obvious how GSP fans try to embellish GSP.
I honestly think it has more to do with looks than anything.
Yeah, everyone who likes GSP is gay....

You sound 12.

I never take physique into account on whether or not I am a fan of someone. That may be the most ridiculous thing I've read all day.

He was awesome.... How about that reason? Or are you the boss of what is awesome?

Yeah, everyone who likes GSP is gay....

You sound 12.

I never take physique into account on whether or not I am a fan of someone. That may be the most ridiculous thing I've read all day.

He was awesome.... How about that reason? Or are you the boss of what is awesome?
I think courage and taking risks in the cage and who you fight is awesome.

GSP dominated the WW scene and had an incredible streak. Watching him out point instead of try to put away opponents made him seem too cautious borderline scared.

Awesome would be if he challenged a MW in his career other than Bisping. I understand why he wouldn’t face Silva but it’s kind of like how MM was so dominant but wouldn’t step up to challenge himself, but would rather keep padding his stat sheet. Yet some people love GSP, but not as many love MM. all the same arguments people make for GSP, MM did it even better so they should all be MM fans screaming GOAT

I think courage and taking risks in the cage and who you fight is awesome.

GSP dominated the WW scene and had an incredible streak. Watching him out point instead of try to put away opponents made him seem too cautious borderline scared.

Awesome would be if he challenged a MW in his career other than Bisping. I understand why he wouldn’t face Silva but it’s kind of like how MM was so dominant but wouldn’t step up to challenge himself, but would rather keep padding his stat sheet. Yet some people love GSP, but not as many love MM. all the same arguments people make for GSP, MM did it even better so they should all be MM fans screaming GOAT
Yeah and if any of his fucking opponents would have manned up and tried to actually beat GSP instead of going 100% defensive against him, it would have opened up more chances for him to finish. Pretty obvious observation I made. He fought cautious, no question. His opponents did the same and that is why he lacked finishes.

When guys fought like that against Anderson, the fights weren't anything special and he sure didn't come out looking like the killer he was when guys went for it against him. Look at the Maia and Leites fights.. All they cares about was not getting finished. In Maia's case, he waited til round 5 to actually try and do something

2.No steroids..andy,jon

Calculating..
Calculating..

Results...
its pretty simple bruh. competition. did they beat the best of best. defend the belt. and be able to comeover rematches. also have to consider skill set, was this guy a 1 dimesional fighter. also could he replicate this form on the highest stages. no go a long streak in the ufc. so kumaru usman is the goat obvs.

Fedor-Throne.jpg

Determining GOAT:
Step 1: give your opinion
Step 2: argue about it incessantly and never come to consensus

Back