How to determine Goat..

It's easy. Whoever has the best record against the best competition without being proved to be a drug cheating coward. There is probably a top 3 that is interchangable but still this is all opinion not fact. My goat is DC because no one in the world could beat him without cheating

Yeah and if any of his fucking opponents would have manned up and tried to actually beat GSP instead of going 100% defensive against him, it would have opened up more chances for him to finish. Pretty obvious observation I made. He fought cautious, no question. His opponents did the same and that is why he lacked finishes.

When guys fought like that against Anderson, the fights weren't anything special and he sure didn't come out looking like the killer he was when guys went for it against him. Look at the Maia and Leites fights.. All they cares about was not getting finished. In Maia's case, he waited til round 5 to actually try and do something
I understand what you are saying and Anderson had boring fights like Maia and Leites but GSP had 11 fights in a row unable to put away an opponent.

GSP is amazing but a GOAT just has to have more killer instinct IMO.

The most recent world champion who defended their title in dominant fashion apparently.

There is no way to determine it, same as P4P. It's just something that fat neckbeards argue about from their mothers' basements.

What's Fedor's record in orgs that tested for PEDs?

Not trying to downplay Fedor. I'm trying to equalize the playing field when it comes to juicers in the UFC versus juicers in Pride....

I think it's silly to say "Never popped for PEDs" when he wasn't tested.

Criticizing Pride fighters for not being tested doesnt really work in terms of them having some sort of advantage over the other competitors. If we're under the assumption Fedor was on something you have to consider that every opponent he fought was on something as well.....so in that case it's a even playing field. It balances out.

DrnAVTP.jpg

I understand what you are saying and Anderson had boring fights like Maia and Leites but GSP had 11 fights in a row unable to put away an opponent.

GSP is amazing but a GOAT just has to have more killer instinct IMO.
But Anderson was cheating. Lance Armstrong isn't known as the greatest cyclist of all time for a reason. Cheaters are out of the discussion. In fact they are below anyone who has ever competed clean

Jones is not even a fighter. Cheaters in combat sports are cowards and unworthy of even being discussed

Oh really
SOOOOOOOOOO

Anderson who failed two tests for roids can't be discussed either?
GSP who was caught greasing on camera and disappeared the minute USADA came around, we can't talk about him
How about DC's eye pokes? I would call that cheating..

They finished those opponents of GSP's because his domination of them changed their careers forever. He arguably beat Hendricks who was juiced to the gills.

Beat a bunch of juicers in his career.

You can bitch and moan all you want bud, Anderson Silva isn't the GOAT.
Any proof on that or just fighter bashing? Because the same could be said about your boy

Did Bisbing lose their last fight? I have been around here since 2004 so sit down child.
Lol Hendo was 45 in their last fight and still dropped him like 3 times. That's a terrible example to use.

Back