How the hell is this a thing? UFC selling worn fighter kits

It`s pretty clear now that the whole Reebok deal happened so Dana would have a "legit" reason to collect Ronda`s panties after the fight - "We have to sell them on the internet, It`s Reebok`s policy" lol

tumblr_lf5tmfoLUF1qckjxwo1_500.gif
XYJ95rF.gif
Dana_after_seeing_panties_11868.jpg

Lol wtf.. Are they serious? That's like some Japan-level shit

"Few left"?

How many did she wear for that fight?

Must be a joke. I'm not buying unless I'm absolutely certain she wore those, and they haven't been washed.

Not only that, but you can chose quantity as well :D

It's memorabilia. There's stuff like this from all sports.

Not only that, but you can chose quantity as well :D

did anybody try to put 2 in the shopping basket? maybe they only allow you to buy one. also, the few left might be the automatic stamp of the site for when there's fewer than whatever items left.

they would be dumb as bricks to sell more than one. unless they had ronda wear 10 in a row while training and, technically, they are "from that fight".

This Reebok deal just looks worse and worse. They're actually taking used fight gear back from fighters to sell to people. They're also essentially selling used women's underwear? That's some Japan level perverted shit.

It's memorabilia. There's stuff like this from all sports.

it's one thing to have ronaldo throw his tshirt in the bleachers after the football game. but i doubt real madrid recovers all of them and then sells them on their site.

you could buy memorabilia from amazon, every kind, but an officialstore selling the sweaty athlete's kit? that's new to me.

(granted, not much effort by ronda in her fights lol)

strange. JoJo calderwood is pulling more than Waterson?

i would think it'd be the other way around.

Why would you think that ?

JoJo had a big hype surrounding her for give or take a year,2 months for Waterson(and nowhere close big enough as JoJo).

JoJo is a ranked UFC fighter since Dec 12 2014,Waterson debuted UFC rankings in July 12 2015.

JoJo is ranked #8,#11 for Waterson

JoJo's only loss is against top10 UFC fighter Moroz, Waterson lost to 4 fighters outside of UFC,2 of them has no wiki-page.

Not fanboying,just pure facts.

Why would you think that ?

JoJo had a big hype surrounding her for give or take a year,2 months for Waterson(and nowhere close big enough as JoJo).

JoJo is a ranked UFC fighter since Dec 12 2014,Waterson debuted UFC rankings in July 12 2015.

JoJo is ranked #8,#11 for Waterson

JoJo's only loss is against top10 UFC fighter Moroz, Waterson lost to 4 fighters outside of UFC,2 of them has no wiki-page.

Not fanboying,just pure facts.

no no, i meant the pretty factor.

You must not be a collector if you have to start a thread like this, you should have a look on eBay there is a ton of sports memorabilia on there and used stuff is a hobby for people so this is nothing different

Who's gonna buy the one Magana pee'd herself in?

Baseball trading cards long ago had insert cards with patches of game worn jerseys, used bats, etc. built into the cards themselves.

I remember them always doing this with fighters stuff after events. They called it UFC auction or something like that

Maybe the fighters use more than a set during fight week? Maybe a few during open workout,weigh in, or use others in training and then sell the whole lot? Otherwise the few left thing is a fraud..

You must not be a collector if you have to start a thread like this, you should have a look on eBay there is a ton of sports memorabilia on there and used stuff is a hobby for people so this is nothing different

you do understand the difference between ebay and an official store?

i can sell a spoon that was in brad pitt's ass on ebay. i doubt mcdonalds would sell it on their site though.

did anybody try to put 2 in the shopping basket? maybe they only allow you to buy one. also, the few left might be the automatic stamp of the site for when there's fewer than whatever items left.

they would be dumb as bricks to sell more than one. unless they had ronda wear 10 in a row while training and, technically, they are "from that fight".

Their website is awful. They don't want to spend a couple of hundred dollars to fix some basic stuff. Yet they sell used pants for thousands.

Just bought my favourite hockey teams game worn jersey for 200€. (Young prospect). Would I pay $1000 for my favourite fighters fight worn pants? No.

Back