How the hell is this a thing? UFC selling worn fighter kits

They probably just take a pile of fighter kits and pee on them, that's basically the same as being "event worn."

Maybe next they will sell used bath water.

or sauna sweat collections.

This thread is full of classic great lulz.

Also, aldoface.gif

I'm beginning to think that the people who focuses on the women's used apparel (without realizing that the men's used clothing are also on sale for much higher prices) and tried to make a big deal out of it are closet perverts.

When I look at this, the only thing that's worth complaining is the greed involved. They make the fighters wear these uniforms for chump change, disallow any other in-cage sponsors, and then get the clothes back and sell them for profit. That's just fucking greedy.

I'm beginning to think that the people who focuses on the women's used apparel (without realizing that the men's used clothing are also on sale for much higher prices) and tried to make a big deal out of it are closet perverts.

When I look at this, the only thing that's worth complaining is the greed involved. They make the fighters wear these uniforms for chump change, disallow any other in-cage sponsors, and then get the clothes back and sell them for profit. That's just fucking greedy.

100% I thought that was going to be the thread as well. Turned into hilarity of repressed perverts projecting their wants on supposed buyers.

well said. If the male champions fighters were worth less than the "hot female" fighters then they'd have a case: bust since it's not close to the case they look like morons to anyone with the capacity for abstract thought.

Boxer trunks or MMA trunks, their value is based on the significance of the fight and the fighters involved. Not how tight the trunks are as was suggested to me earlier when I mentioned boxing.

100% I thought that was going to be the thread as well. Turned into hilarity of repressed perverts projecting their wants on supposed buyers.

seriously it's weird right? I can't figure out what they are thinking. We're talking about cloth with no one in it; how is that sexual?

Honestly I've tried to wrap my head around what they are trying to say; but I don't see how it is anything but sports memorabilia.

Edit: I'm not repressed or anything. to each their own, but you could probably buy mail order brides for that kind of money.

Last edited:
Thinking about it, it would be cool if they were selling some shorts from epic fights like Shogun-Hendo and they like frame it and have guys sign it. That's cool, but regular fight shorts without meaning with ball sweat on 'em. Yeah, no.

You know what's creepier? The five or six threads rehashed from this one, but turned "worn fight kits" to a "used bras and panties" fantasy.

i dont know whats so creepy about it.
the trading card companies have been doing it for decades. i remember seeing some cards (upperdeck i think) that had a piece of iverson's gameworn jersey and tim duncan's gameworn shorts back in late 90s.

Back