How the hell is this a thing? UFC selling worn fighter kits

Fox by the Sea

Lighthouse Keeper
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the creepiest thing. i am unaware if other sports do this. "only 1000 bucks, event worn" :eek:

image.png

and the direct link. it's not the only one either.

http://www.ufcstore.com/MMA_Collectibles/Michelle_Waterson_Ultimate_Fighting_Championship_The_Ultimate_Fighter:_American_Top_Team_vs._Blackzilians_Finale_Fight-Worn_Vale_Tudo_Shorts_-_Defeated_Angela_Magana_via_Third_Round_Submission_in_UFC_Debut

shogun's look salty and disgusting, wtf

Untitledd.jpg

image.png

image.png

edit - for the guys that say yeah it's a thing, we are not talking ebay here, but official merchandise company store. think Real Madrid store selling worn Ronaldo shorts right there. yeah you could find all kinds of shit on ebay, this is not what this is about.

Last edited:
I don't want a pair of Yoel Romero's used shorts :p

Last edited:
Used hospital gowns should be next.

Then at least injuries wouldn't be as bad news.

P.S. What the fuck? "Few left" if only a single was worn?

ronda's is a cool 10k. floyd should buy this one quick.

image.png

If you read the Reebok deal a while back, it states the fighter wasn't allowed to keep all his gear he wore to the fight.

"Few left"?

How many did she wear for that fight?

Must be a joke. I'm not buying unless I'm absolutely certain she wore those, and they haven't been washed.

yeah they do, its not uncommon. its just for display really. if i had the loose scratch i'd buy say something like the rory/ robbie 2 kits and frame them, especially if i could get them autographed. hang it up in bar area or whatever.

Yeah i'd put TJ's worn shorts against Barao on my wall.

fedor's groin protection would go for millions on sherdog

i'd sell my house for his nut cap

srs

I'm probably remembering this incorrectly but weren't these meant to be sold for charity?

Back