How the hell did bisping win that he got ripped to shreds

remind you of anything....
iduq6v.jpg

He ran did you see bisping face you don't get a face like that from running lol.
You can't just score some nice shots, and then treat the final round like it's a sparring match.

Also, when you're the one forcing your opponent to come forward all the time, you're going to get some shots in. It says very little about Silva's sense of urgency and belief in himself when it comes to closing the deal.

Silva is another character who has suffered from the destruction of his aura. It diminished his timing, and risk taking ability, and increased both of those for his opponents.

With that being said, Bisping is the most dull, generic, fighter the UFC has right now. If Silva can't take out Bisping then he is well past his expiration date.

Silva destroyed his legacy due to showboating, and it hasn't, and will likely never recover. Nobody is afraid of him anymore. He's become predictable.

I'm not even a fan of Micheal but I could see a 3-2 round win for him. Silva looked...old. Happens to us all.

Bisping should retire after that. Got the dogshit beat out of him by a 40-something year-old. What's he going to do, fight Luke Rockhold again? That wouldn't be good for his health. Between this fight and his already wonky eye, he's really doing a number on his body.

Also, remember, Bisping dropped Silva. I repeat, Michael, "dull as dishwater" Bisping, who has no reputation for power, dropped Anderson Silva.

Silva reminds me of Roy Jones, after his aura was crushed. Jones kept trying to be the cocky showman when it no longer worked. It's as if Silva changing his style, would be an admission that he's not what he used to be, or at the very least that his competition is better than before.

Bisping should retire after that. Got the dogshit beat out of him by a 40-something year-old. What's he going to do, fight Luke Rockhold again? That wouldn't be good for his health. Between this fight and his already wonky eye, he's really doing a number on his body.
Dude, you're a Trump admirer. Do you think anything you say on here can be taken seriously?

The psychiatric help forum is that way.

Round 1 bisping
Round 2 bisping
Round 3 silva
Round 4 bisping
Round 5 silva

No round was anywhere near a 10-8 so simple maths 48-47 bisping.

As for retiring, why would someone who has chased a title shot for 10 years has just beaten (in a close decision) the former p4p no1 retire. Did he get his face beaten up yes that's what happens in fights. He scored more sig. Strikes than Anderson in 4 of the 5 rounds. Hardly a massive beating.

Bisping will always have his haters but after tonight I bet he has less than he had before.

Dude, you're a Trump admirer. Do you think anything you say on here can be taken seriously?

The psychiatric help forum is that way.

Lol. Too easy. People like you are the reason I have this avatar.

hIjhAd1.gif

Stay mad, butthurt liberal.

I was hoping Bisping won but he got wrecked. P.s didn't Bisping get the massive knee to the face at the end of the 4th round?

Back