How the hell did bisping win that he got ripped to shreds

Just watch the fight, no way in hell bisping won that he got ripped to shreds his face was falling off. View attachment 80379

gsp-face.jpg

Still won bro.

Every card Sherdog goes through this. Damage does not decide who wins. And guys can have scar tissue and bleed easy, which is why a round is judged on scoring not looks. If a fight isn't stopped, whoever has the most points in a round-by-round, 'ten-point must' scoring system wins.

As it has been explained in the past, it is like having 5 mini-fights in one, with each round being a separate fight. Best out of 5 wins it (unless there is 10-10 or 10-8 scoring). Bisping won 3 rounds to 2.

The facial damage only came when Bisping (at his own fault) looked away. You should win a fight, after getting knocked on your ass multiple times in fully engaged exchanges because you snuck in a knee on a stupid mistake? Get real.

i had it tied 3-3

bisping had rounds 1,2,4 (10-9 each)

AS had a 10-8 round 3 and the 5th round (10-9)

so thats 3-3

This is another hendricks vs GSP kind of deal.... only that silva was indeed going only 70%

do you know what a ko is?

idiot
Why r u attacking me. We obviously have a difference of opinion but you don't need to attack me over two people that just made a bunch of more money than we did today

Do you know who else picks a winner based on facial damage? My 10-year-old cousin.

Apparently walking forward and hitting air is more important than hitting your opponent in the face. It would be an embarrassment if the UFC gave Bisping a title shot after this.

Bisping beat the crap out of Silva in the first 2 rounds, thereby only needing one of the last 3 rounds. Hot got round 4, nothing to discuss.

Apparently walking forward and hitting air is more important than hitting your opponent in the face. It would be an embarrassment if the UFC gave Bisping a title shot after this.
No way bisbing ever gets a title shot

Buddy if the damage was reversed it would be considered a domination by bisping. He won the fight clearly. He marks up easy. Grazing cuts usually look a lot worse than blunt trauma anyway

Silva is more interested in style points than getting the job done. Same thing he did against Maia. He landed one meaningful strike, it didn't KO him, and then he ran the rest of the time.

Not every opponent is Forrest Griffin, or Chris Leben. If you've lost that many rounds, you do whatever it takes to finish your opponent, and Silva seems to have no second gear. He's like a Diaz brother.

Bisbing knows in his heart he did not win that, he got his ass handed to him that was ridiculous.

Silva is more interested in style points than getting the job done. Same thing he did against Maia. He landed one meaningful strike, it didn't KO him, and then he ran the rest of the time.

Not every opponent is Forrest Griffin, or Chris Leben. If you've lost that many rounds, you do whatever it takes to finish your opponent, and Silva seems to have no second gear. He's like a Diaz brother.
He ran did you see bisping face you don't get a face like that from running lol.

Back