How the hell did bisping win that he got ripped to shreds

J

JollyRants

Just watch the fight, no way in hell bisping won that he got ripped to shreds his face was falling off. Screenshot_1739.png

Hometown judging and Herb Dean's shit reffing.

he got 1-2-4 watch it again

Unified rules volume over substance watch any Diego fight like it or not it's the sport we follow

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

Last edited:
He won more rounds. Pretty easy fight to score. Bisping won no question about it.

He dropped Silva in both of the first two rounds, was better in the third until the knee then won the forth because Silva went too sleep and only lost the fifth. That's it. This is the least controversial decision the UFC has ever had.

By being more aggressive and active, throwing/landing more strikes and controlling the octagon

He was ko'd in the third. That was one of the worst non stoppages I've ever seen

He dropped Silva in both of the first two rounds, was better in the third until the knee then won the forth because Silva went too sleep and only lost the fifth. That's it. This is the least controversial decision the UFC has ever had.
oh come on i see you're from london but bisping did not win that he got torn to shreds lol.

so glad bisping won

easy fight to call, no doubt bisping took it

He was ko'd in the third. That was one of the worst non stoppages I've ever seen

The knee came after Herb told them the round was over that was why Herb didn't stop it.

Let us talk about how Silva lost the 4th round immediately afterwards despite Bisping having scrambled brains shall we?

He won 3 rounds out of 5, I think that's usually what gets you a unanimous decision. I'm not too sure, though, I don't know how judges score cuts and bruises.

Give it up. He clearly won Rounds 1, 2, 4. A fight isn't based on how bad you look.

The knee came after Herb told them the round was over that was why Herb didn't stop it.

Let us talk about how Silva lost the 4th round immediately afterwards despite Bisping having scrambled brains shall we?
Come on you really gonna believe that. If that was true then dq silva in between rounds. They had to give London their hero so they can compete with Ireland

Back