How successful would TJ have been without EPO?

How far would the snake have slithered without EPO?

• Total voters
It's a game of inches at that level, and TJ made unbelievable massive jumps in technical ability after he was already an established pro fighter. That isn't normal. It's indicative of putting in an insane amount of extra training, without slowing down due to fatigue, so that he could develop the level of striking that got him to the title. He never becomes champion without it. Even with it, he lost to Cruz.

Lol at the idea that Jones is somehow exempt from this. He uses PEDs for the same reason as everyone else. He wouldn't be champ without them either. That's the entire fucking point of taking them, to do things that you can't do without them.

Guys on PEDs would be able to train significantly fewer hours and not as hard if they had their normal recovery and not the added "help". Without PEDs, you get diminishing returns putting in too many hours.

It's impossible to say because he cheated and is therefore naturally one of the worst fighters in the world

This is so retarded. How could we know how talented Jones is/was if we have never seen him fight without PEDs?

Well, Cormier seems to think so, and he's been in there with Jones twice. But your opinion matters too, sherbro. My threads are a safe space for all.

It amazes me all the dummies saying he would still be champ. It makes a huge difference. Ha. They are probably jones apologists.

Well, Cormier seems to think so, and he's been in there with Jones twice. But your opinion matters too, sherbro. My threads are a safe space for all.

Yes, DC has fought Jones twice, who probably was on PEDs both times, so what's your point? Has DC seen Jones fighting clean? When? How would he know?

Yes, DC has fought Jones twice, who probably was on PEDs both times, so what's your point? Has DC seen Jones fighting clean? When? How would he know?

You right sherbro. I don't necessarily agree with the statement, I just find it interesting that the reaction to two fighters getting caught cheating can be so different. I felt like there were way more people claiming that Jones didn't even need it. But I do believe that Jones has more natural talent and fight IQ than TJ, if this is even something that can be quantified.

Sounds more like a philosophical question. As a matter of fact, he could get no farther than where he was at the moment he started cheating. And I'd like to stress, that is factually as far as he could get, because it's a fact that when he could decide if he could go on with or without epo, he opted for the latter. So, a better question would be: when did he start cheating?

His cardio woulda ben hell of alot worse maybe hed

Only thing tj had was fight iq but even then he didnt have answers for alot of fighters..his insane cardio got him wins tbh

Probably still champ as he is still a very skilled fighter, and cardio had nothing to do with him beating Cody

How successful would Cody or Barao be is the better question imo.

Literally know way for me to know. I assume if you pop you’ve always cheated. So everything you have done has been tainted. You had an unfair advantage in every single fight you ever had.

That’s where the asterisk comes into play. For all I know Jones*, TJ, etc would have been bums. Maybe they would have been good clean. But they would not be what they are right now, without PEDs... Period.

No way to know. The debate is stupid. Cheaters will always carry the stigma of the *

It's amazing that after all these years people still think they would have been just as good without them lol.

Everything about his style is enchanced with the shit he took just like it has with every other goof cheat that's uses roids.

FFS people why do you think they take the shit? The oh it doesn't help with his kicks or power or IQ is fucking stupid.....because it absolutely helps with the two prior.

How are we supposed to know? Is there some type of science report about the effect of EPO on MMA competitors that we were supposed to read prior to commenting?

This is the only intelligent answer. How the fuck would anybody know?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back