How successful would TJ have been without EPO?

How far would the snake have slithered without EPO?

• Total voters
Literally know way for me to know. I assume if you pop you’ve always cheated. So everything you have done has been tainted. You had an unfair advantage in every single fight you ever had.

That’s where the asterisk comes into play. For all I know Jones*, TJ, etc would have been bums. Maybe they would have been good clean. But they would not be what they are right now, without PEDs... Period.

No way to know. The debate is stupid. Cheaters will always carry the stigma of the *

This is factually wrong. Asterisks only exist in your tiny mind. The plus sign by some names means they are in the Hall of Fame btw.

Rank Player (yrs, age) Home Runs Bats HR Log
1. Barry Bonds (22) 762 L HR Log
2. Hank Aaron+ (23) 755 R HR Log
3. Babe Ruth+ (22) 714 L HR Log
4. Alex Rodriguez (22) 696 R HR Log
5. Willie Mays+ (22) 660 R HR

No way to know. We don’t know how long he’s been doing and we may have never seen him without it. Have to see when he comes back.

Somewhere in the top 10.

I don't see him beating Renan the way he did or recovering from the knockdown by cody.

I think he would have partaken in the secure upward spiraling helix of genuine performance... Top 5.

Both TJ and Jones would get their shit pushed in by Top 10 journeymen if they didn't take all the shit they take.

He'd have been champ imo
Wrong . Had the rightful champion and bantamweight GOAT Dominick Cruz not been injured TJ would have never touched the belt .
Its amazing how all the steroids in the world cant help cheaters(Jake SHields , Sean Sherk , Brian Bowles , TJ etc) defeat natty goats such as Cruz and GSP.

Wrong . Had the rightful champion and bantamweight GOAT Dominick Cruz not been injured TJ would have never touched the belt .
Its amazing how all the steroids in the world cant help cheaters(Jake SHields , Sean Sherk , Brian Bowles , TJ etc) defeat natty goats such as Cruz and GSP.

Bones and Silva doe

Bones and Silva doe
dmgsb2n.jpg

kkjj-2.jpg

Sounds more like a philosophical question. As a matter of fact, he could get no farther than where he was at the moment he started cheating. And I'd like to stress, that is factually as far as he could get, because it's a fact that when he could decide if he could go on with or without epo, he opted for the latter. So, a better question would be: when did he start cheating?

Clearly when he fought Barao.

Source:

Nipple expert.

Assuming epo was all he was taking, it'd all be down to how early he could finish someone as he wouldn't look nearly as good in the later rounds.

EPO doesn't help him learn how to kick or punch. TJ is just one of those super competitive guys. He will do a lot of things to win. He left his team, moved to another place, his supplements, his hyperbaric chamber at home, cryo and garage gym trainer.

Idk he was taking EPO and still getting knocked out by flyweights.

EPO doesn't help him learn how to kick or punch. TJ is just one of those super competitive guys. He will do a lot of things to win. He left his team, moved to another place, his supplements, his hyperbaric chamber at home, cryo and garage gym trainer.
Dumb. You're dumb. You're one of those idiots that says "steroids didn't help Jon Jones set up that kick".

Yes they fucking did you retard. If you've ever actually trained any serious sport at a high level, you'd know there are limits to your training. You just can't train 8-10 hours a day 6 days a week. You don't have the cardio to keep up, and you get injured. But guys doing PEDs can train those long hours.

I've seen it first hand. Guys gets on the gear, and they become fucking MONSTERS in practice. They start training all the time at peak effort, way more than is normal. Then the coaches start paying more attention to them, which further sharpens their skillset.

The biggest advantage of PEDs comes during TRAINING -- in MMA you get sharper skills from being able to train longer, train harder, have less wear and tear (due to PED boosted recovery), and from having more 1 on 1 coaching time due to your successes in practice.

Dumb. You're dumb. You're one of those idiots that says "steroids didn't help Jon Jones set up that kick".

Yes they fucking did you retard. If you've ever actually trained any serious sport at a high level, you'd know there are limits to your training. You just can't train 8-10 hours a day 6 days a week. You don't have the cardio to keep up, and you get injured. But guys doing PEDs can train those long hours.

I've seen it first hand. Guys gets on the gear, and they become fucking MONSTERS in practice. They start training all the time at peak effort, way more than is normal. Then the coaches start paying more attention to them, which further sharpens their skillset.

The biggest advantage of PEDs comes during TRAINING -- in MMA you get sharper skills from being able to train longer, train harder, have less wear and tear (due to PED boosted recovery), and from having more 1 on 1 coaching time due to your successes in practice.
I think you are confusing Steroids with EPO. Ask yourself how long is an EPO cycle. It is a 2-4 week cycle with you starting to see effects around the 2nd week. The drug has a 5 hour half-life and you want to cycle it so you get peak effect. You think they are wasting it on training technique out of camp? It isn't something you use all the time. You have a 8 week camp; you need to use it by the 5-6 week of camp. You really think you are picking new technique around that time?

If you want a dick measuring contest. I have competed in Muay Thai before. I am not anything special but I seen steroid use. You are speaking of taking a class and getting a coach to take notice of you by working harder. When you are fighting, your coach is already invested in you. There is no notice me senpai bullshit you are speaking about. The moment you mentioned 10 hours day I knew you were full of shit. Nobody trains 8-10 hours a day just on their sport or during fight camp. This is the same Tito Ortiz claim where Randy laughed at him.

Back